Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel SuiFuel's Eve

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
As always i sit here in a cold dark room. (Heating does not work lol)
It's not that there is no women here, it's that there is no one here. I've managed to spend another year(!) completely alone.:lul:

I remember this beautiful girl. I've never seen anyone like her, and i know she will give her beauty to some random dude, who looks better than me. They will never see each other again prolly. But they gon stay friends on facebook or somn.
I bet her DM is full of Chad's good wishes. "hey beautiful we is going to this club at 1 am wanna cum? i'ma bring some pills girl :feelsdevil:"

She's making herself ready right now. So she can get someone more easily. God...just the thought itself. She will make love with someone else.
Someone will achieve something I would never dream of.

Someday when i'm old, i will think back, and i will see myself here. Writing a post nobody's going to read anyway. Nobody's going to understand anyway...

I know something is wrong with me. It's not a coincidence i can't even make friends.
But this horrible day will soon be over, and everything will be as it was before.

Let 2022 be the year you figure out what's wrong with you.

Let 2022 be the year you figure out what's wrong with you.
Amen, tho i kinda have an idea. It's nothing i can change really.
But who knows. Maybe i can change my personality :bluepill:

As always i sit here in a cold dark room. (Heating does not work lol)
It's not that there is no women here, it's that there is no one here. I've managed to spend another year(!) completely alone.:lul:

I remember this beautiful girl. I've never seen anyone like her, and i know she will give her beauty to some random dude, who looks better than me. They will never see each other again prolly. But they gon stay friends on facebook or somn.

Common now.