Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Summer days means women can look like whores for Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
This is one of the reasons why I absolutely despise the summer. Not only is it too warm for me meaning I stay indoors a lot (I do that by default anyway) but going out you end up seeing all these filthy looking demons called women dressing up like prostitutes with their skirts and their low cut tops with half of their rack sticking out and their tight shorts which make their backsides look bigger. For what purpose do they wear such things? Because it ain’t comfort I tell you.

It’s all for Chad of course! And remember, it’s not okay for you to look at her but it’s just dandy if Chad is measuring up the merchandise on display. Society is basically a giant brothel at this point. Community has been decimated in favour of whoredom. And Chad gets his cut while incels rot. All because of the way you look. It sure as shit isn’t to do with personality as my personality is a 10.

Don't care, I don't even go out anymore.

And when I do I barely look, I'm numb at this point

Community has been decimated in favour of whoredom. And Chad gets his cut while incels rot. All because of the way you look. It sure as shit isn’t to do with personality as my personality is a 10.
It's not just because of our looks, it's because of cucked laws and our taxes going to fund whores and degeneracy, and lack of sexbots.

Yeah I hate summer too it´s too fucking hot and I get angry when it´s too hot, I don´t get why everyone seems to love sweating like a pig for several months and seeing those sluts everywhere showing 90% of their skin it just provocative they are teasing us yet we can´t touch them hell we can´t even look at them without being branded a creep despite it´s them who started it by dressing like prostitutes.

You literally can´t even tell the difference from a street hooker from an average girl doing the summer, often the average girl will look even more slutty than the actual prostitute and wearing less clothes I hate those fucking whores.

I like to stare at bobs and vegine! But i know it's not for me to have :€

But i stare anyway

I keep seeing foids 15+ wearing booty shorts and low cut tops. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Mudslimes are faggots, but they got one thing right, and that's the garbage bag outfit.

One of these summers will be my last summer and I am extremely grateful for that.