Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Summer time is the ultimate suicidefuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Sex, partys, friends, Stacy's running around half naked and we incels get to rot at home and play on our pc's all day I remeber last summer I spent all day everyday playing world of warcraft and I cant even cope with that dogshit game anymore:feelsseriously:

Sex, partys, friends, Stacy's running around half naked and we incels get to rot at home and play on our pc,s all day I remeber last summer I spent all day everyday playing world of warcraft and I cant even cope with that dogshit game anymore:feelsseriously:
Based as fuck, summer is fucking horrible,I mostly like autumn and winter, in summer everyone is out enjoying themselves while I rot in home , also games aren’t making me enjoy anymore too

Based as fuck, summer is fucking horrible,I mostly like autumn and winter, in summer everyone is out enjoying themselves while I rot in home , also games aren’t making me enjoy anymore too
Tell me about it pc gaming is boring for me and have been playing consoles more might switch to the ps5 for better exclusives honestly but this summer is going to be brutal

Autumn is the only based season. Even winter is getting cucked nowadays JFL :feelsrope:

Tell me about it pc gaming is boring for me and have been playing consoles more might switch to the ps5 for better exclusives honestly but this summer is going to be brutal
Pc is the best though

Play single player games they are better and much awesome

What are you talking about?
I've been playing allot of singleplayer but cant cope with being the only one in the game I'm so lonely:feelsaww:

True. i lke winter when all the whores are cover and i don't ahve to look at them.

I live in an apt with a pool.

My patio gives me a glimpse of all the foids. But I also hear them having fun with familes and their chad. So I get to rot on the 3rd floor and be reminded of what is never mine.

I live in an apt with a pool.

My patio gives me a glimpse of all the foids. But I also hear them having fun with familes and their chad. So I get to rot on the 3rd floor and be reminded of what is never mine.
Brutal stuff I live in a small apartment as well so I know the pain

I hate seeing couples in the summer. Life must be good for them.

foids seem to be unable to wait to expose their feet whenever the weather starts to get warm

call me a fakecel but i like the summer

i try not to think about it tbh

Yeah I can't even enjoy walking in nature in the summer. Half-naked stacies everywhere. Came home depressed yesterday.

I spent time in the countryside and it was really nice. Relaxing, things to do outside, work on, could drive around and explore, people are friendlier. I was liking the summer.

Came back to the city... summer feels shit again. Big assed tight pants whores everywhere again. I saw one pawg whose pants were completely see through and she was biking. :feelsohh: Basically a pawg in a thong bent over.

Summer time when the drooling masses hit the highway.
Last summer was great!
This one starting out just like all the others.
Lots of traffic, packed stores and idiots in rvs parking in truck spots.