Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sunburn is ruining my looks

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Sunburn is ruining my looks not that I had anything going for me to begin with although I looked better before I started getting these heat rashes on my face I went from subhuman to subhuman with heat rashes so from it’s over to it never begun brutal sunburnpill

Relatable heat rash caused severe acne

Sunburn is ruining my looks not that I had anything going for me to begin with although I looked better before I started getting these heat rashes on my face I went from subhuman to subhuman with heat rashes so from it’s over to it never begun brutal sunburnpill
Where abouts do you live? The sun has fucked off where I live and won't be back to sunburn strength for another 6 months.

I have a bad farmers tan. I'm probably have to go to a tanning booth to fix it.

Why are you suntanning? Get out of the sun, you’re a nigger. I stay out because ill end up looking like a beaner.

Because summer is brutal where I am
Stay out of the sun so your skin doesnt look more subhuman. I have to or else ill look like a wetback.

JFL, how are you black and burning? :feelskek: