Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Supermassive blackpill directly from the mouth of a foid scientist. It has never been more over.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
(…this might have been posted here before…)

There is a book called:

“How the Pill Changes Everything: Your Brain on Birth Control” by a Dr Sarah Hill

Some quotes:

“Nothing motivates and inspires boys to work hard to develop into respectable, financially independent men more than an unfailing commitment to the belief that to do anything otherwise would doom them to a life of involuntary celibacy.”

Just find some hobby or adopt a dog, silly inkwell, there is more to life than sex. :soy::soy::soy:

“Because sex no longer comes with the risk of pregnancy, qualities like ambition, industriousness, and fidelity, which matter hugely in the context of potential parenthood, don't always enter into the equation when women are choosing sex partners.”

Thanks to the birth control pill, women can fuck the kind of men they really desire: Irresponsible bad boys. Dual mating strategy becomes the norm.

“Now, this isn't to imply that it is somehow women's fault that men are lagging behind. It is not (I repeat, not) the responsibility of women to inspire the achievements of men. This is so, so not our job.”

Sure, no one is entitled to anything. I don’t see how this could backfire.

More text from this book:

“Now, this isn't to imply that it is somehow women's fault that men are lagging behind. It is not (I repeat, not) the responsibility of women to inspire the achievements of men. This is so, so not our job.”

Female mindset in 21st century summarized. It is not responsibility of women to interact with men until they see the opportunity aka they forget to take the pill and end up with a bundle of joy whose daddy disappears once the pregnancy test turns positive.

This is why it is cucked to wageslave. Do you think women are going to be willing to drill oil fields or work on power lines?

Female mindset in 21st century summarized. It is not responsibility of women to interact with men until they see the opportunity aka they forget to take the pill and end up with a bundle of joy whose daddy disappears once the pregnancy test turns positive.

Lol, image if men would stop caring for women… The social contract between the genders is a complete joke.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/4yctq5/men_are_net_taxpayers_women_well_here_is_a_look/

It's men fault for giving them (privileged) rights and for simping and worshipping anything that has a hole.

pls don't show me womanspeak, it's rife with contradictions and attempts to have one's cake and eat it too, and repeated turning on a dime from scientific to political discussion and back, just utter and absolute garbage

Oh how very, very wrong she is. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Birth control

C14

Female mindset: I'm not responsible for my behavior but I'm entitled to men's best behavior no matter what.
I wanna end the world already. You cannot exist in my world if you act like this. Simple as that. :feelsree:
How will I pay the bills if I don't WageSlave?
Infiltrator
It's men fault for giving them (privileged) rights and for simping and worshipping anything that has a hole.
True. All non incel men should get thrown under the bus as well.

Infiltrator

How old are you? 14? Are you still at school learning about triangles and squares?

Not all of us can leech of their parents or claim Neet money.

A true Blackpilled Incel doesn't even care about foids. You dream about them all the time. So you are the infiltrator.

Go back to IT where you belong.
Don't.
Going ER is the only honorable way.

Retard.

Last edited:
How will I pay the bills if I don't WageSlave?
Why do you do this constantly? It would make since if it was a massive thread and you wanted to point out the main points. Not just writing a random one sentence comment.:lul::lul::lul:

Why do you do this constantly? It would make since if it was a massive thread and you wanted to point out the main points. Not just writing a random one sentence comment.:lul::lul::lul:
Well I comprehended your comment much easier with highlighted text than without.

I picked up the trick from @BlkPillPres. His posts are easy to understand with the colour and large fonts. It adds a 3D component to written text.

I will stop doing it from now on.

Well I comprehended your comment much easier with highlighted text than without.

I picked up the trick from @BlkPillPres. His posts are easy to understand with the colour and large fonts. It adds a 3D component to written text.

I will stop doing it from now on.
Yes, please stop that. It devalues the post, tbh.

If men aren't rewarded for their hard work, ambition or industriousness then they will see no reason to value those traits. When she says that it's not women's responsibility for them to inspire those traits in men, she is right. You cannot force them to behave that way. But you also cannot force men to contribute to society if there is minimal benefit for doing so. If women want to enjoy the pleasures of civilisation, they need to be giving something in return.

But you also cannot force men to contribute to society if there is minimal benefit for doing so.
You can also not force men to respect or enforce the law.:feelsdevil:

Last edited:
we’ve already started banning abortion. ban the pill next.

I will do. Wish someone had told me before it became a habit.
All good, brocel. I bet it kind of reminds you of an IDE how functions and variables are in different colors.:feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back