Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Supernatural Inceldom

A Good Friend

A Good Friend

True Force Loneliness
Does anyone else feel as though they carry an aura; An almost otherworldly vibe that has caused their situation?

Ive started to believe in reincarnation, which is the most potent cope I have. I was probably some kind of genocidal general or something in a past life with a Chad face.

/pol/cel said:
Ive started to believe in reincarnation, which is the most potent cope I have. I was probably some kind of genocidal general or something in a past life with a Chad face.

It's odd how mainstream the idea of reincarnation is getting. I've met atheists who have fell into that mindset.

We are just ugly man.

Anon said:
We are just ugly man.

hmmmm, no, not enough

seen too many ugly manlets with 10/10's

we're paying a price, we were all tyrants on some other planet and this our punishment

(I wish I was joking)

A Good Friend said:
hmmmm, no, not enough

seen too many ugly manlets with 10/10's

we're paying a price, we were all tyrants on some other planet and this our punishment

(I wish I was joking)

We are probably uglier than that.

A Good Friend said:
It's odd how mainstream the idea of reincarnation is getting. I've met atheists who have fell into that mindset.

Well the alternative is believing that my looks were arbitrarily and randomly defined irregardless of what I have done or what kind of person I am which is the truth but thats depressing as fuck. Id much rather believe Ive done some bad shit that warrants the punishment. Its just another cope.

A Good Friend said:

Reincarnation is literally impossible because it doesn't account for population growth.

/pol/cel said:
A Good Friend said:
Well the alternative is believing that my looks were arbitrarily and randomly defined irregardless of what I have done or what kind of person I am which is the truth but thats depressing as fuck. Id much rather believe Ive done some bad shit that warrants the punishment. Its just another cope.
What if I told you "cope" is a cope?

ItheIthe said:
A Good Friend said:
Reincarnation is literally impossible because it doesn't account for population growth.

Who says everyone gets a soul?