Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Surgerymaxxing clinic in Lithuania

Yes I want approval and affection from women without paying for it.

Call it what you want, that's how my brain is programmed, I want to be confident and not feel like a subhuman.
You'll still pay for it. You pay for surgerymaxxing, you pay for dates and gifts and whatnot, your pay with your time and attention, then you pay for divorce when she sees your kids are subhuman. Meanwhile Chad just says "hey, wanna bang?" on tinder and gets it for free. Only Chad truly gets it for free. It's over, it never began.

You'll still pay for it. You pay for surgerymaxxing, you pay for dates and gifts and whatnot, your pay with your time and attention, then you pay for divorce when she sees your kids are subhuman. Meanwhile Chad just says "hey, wanna bang?" on tinder and gets it for free. Only Chad truly gets it for free. It's over, it never began.
I understand but you misunderstand me.

I don't really care about the whole family life shebang. I wish to become a person I want to be. I wish to walk on the street without putting my head down the moment a foid walks next to me. I want confidence, I want that person that is writing this to you now from the depth of my soul to also be the person I am to other people, not just myself and this recluse forum.

And in order to do that I need looks. Women affection and recognition will serve only as fuel for me, not as a prize or end goal in and of itself. They will only help me become who I really want.

I don't ever plan to marry even if a hypothetically ascend after my surgeries.

And besides, blackpill is not something you can just forget. It will always be with me. For the end of my days.

And I will not forget its teachings.

@TouhouMathcel

Aka

"Don't try to improve your face because you'll never be chad, so just live a life as a sub3 male Instead of a normie and betabuxx some single mum in her 40s"

Anybody who unironically takes this angle should be banned for such a retarded bluepill thinking.
And what's bluepilled about it?

One surgery ok. But too many and you gonna look like those people who are addicted to plastic surgeries.
You will look deformed.

Theres no such thing as lip surgery only botox which would make your lips bigger like a whore.

Eyelid surgery? What are you a gen z foid?

chin and nose arent bad idea but you gotta choose a really good surgeonx either way I would advice you to not do any.