Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sweden to join NATO

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

Putin is my favourite NATO recruiter! Welcome sweden!

They are surrounding Russia. Wonder what's Putin gonna do now? Suicidefuel for @wereq

Last edited:
its just new members whats the big deal

Putin is my favourite NATO recruiter! Welcome sweden!
Steamuserimages aakamaihd

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAkolDpQNfs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5rIFci5vs

Suicidefuel for @
wereq
@wereq
I feel bad for America because it has to bear the burden of protecting so many lazy small nations for the sake of the imperialistic ambitions neocon and jewish parasitic trash. If you think this is sustainable, you're wrong. No way every small nation can get full Article 5 protection.

Does this look sustainable?

get arrested and beaten when you say something bad about putler.
Why would I say something had about my hero and god?

Does this look sustainable?
It does because not only is the USA a world super power, but it also spends the most on defence in the world. Almost more than all the top countries combined.

yeah the country is sharing the border , all countries do. nothing new.
America can build military bases around Russia and CIA blacksites there. It becomes a problem when your enemy start surrounding your country and can build military bases.

It does because not only is the USA a world super power, but it also spends the most on defence in the world
It has 34 trillion in federal government debt and 17 trillion in collective private household debt. This is not sustainable for America.

Why are they joining,Russia ain't going to invade them, sweden have not fought in a war in over 200 years

America can build military bases around Russia and CIA blacksites there. It becomes a problem when your enemy start surrounding your country and can build military bases.
russia can build bases around its border problem solved.

NATO had started of with 12 members and now they have 32, whats up with that

NATO had started of with 12 members and now they have 32, whats up with that
NATO's purpose is to guarantee the freedom and security of its members through political and military means.

It has 34 trillion in federal government debt and 17 trillion in collective private household debt. This is not sustainable for America.
Debt is good for a nation. It's a sign of health. US economy is in a good place right now as far as I know.

Debt is good for a nation. It's a sign of health. US economy is in a good place right now as far as I know.
What a retarded statement! Debt beyond a manageable level is ALWAYS bad.

Just a political move. Russia can't drive through the simple plains of Ukraine, it certainly can't invade the tundras of the north

What a retarded statement! Debt beyond a manageable level is ALWAYS bad.
Debt can definitely be used for good, especially when it comes to public emergencies so that you don't bruden the tax payer with extra taxes.