Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Swedistan] I brought up the jewish question at a party

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
So i spent my midsummers eve at a sausage party. A low IQ skinhead entered the party and i started talking about the JQ with him. Things got more fun and interesting. One guy who is a leftist stereotypical cuck just stared at the "party planner" the entire time in a condescending way since the skinhead entered the room. It was hilarious to see. In 15 minutes everyone left the room besides me and the skinhead. One guy kind of wanted to stay but he left the room in the end...

The guy who created the party asked me if the skinhead could sleep at my home because of similar political views (my brothers basement where i live) I said fuck no.

This was the first time in my life where i actually showed how much of a "white supremacist" i am. Those three guys who were my "so called friends" (only when drinking) were probably shocked and they probably wouldn't want to spend more time with me in the future. For me it doesn't matter. They were low tier normies who ascended and got dumped anyway. One of them got divorced raped after 6 months recently no kidding.

I love shocking cucked people. The funny thing is that the low IQ skinhead is still at the party and he has no place to crash. He will end up sleeping at the party planner's home. It's hilarious just to think about it . :feelshaha:

what did you say exactly

what did you say exactly
I questioned the holocaust numbers. I talked about the roman salute as an ancient gesture and a pagan sun greeting as well as the swastika being a 10k years old symbol. I talked about antifa being a dying movement. That's about it. It was enough for the politcal correct NPC's to leave the room.

I get a kick out of triggering cucks irl too. I remember once being in a seminar about the "free speech on campus" issue a while ago. One class i straight up said "i think hate speech is actually a positive good." I remember this black bitch fuckin gasping when i said it lmao.

Very based ngl

Most of the skins around here are xcons that were only into it as a survival strategy. One has swastikas tattooed on his face! Nice guy, but he's really dumb. He has more friends than me though.

So i spent my midsummers eve at a sausage party. A low IQ skinhead entered the party and i started talking about the JQ with him. Things got more fun and interesting. One guy who is a leftist stereotypical cuck just stared at the "party planner" the entire time in a condescending way since the skinhead entered the room. It was hilarious to see. In 15 minutes everyone left the room besides me and the skinhead. One guy kind of wanted to stay but he left the room in the end...

The guy who created the party asked me if the skinhead could sleep at my home because of similar political views (my brothers basement where i live) I said fuck no.

This was the first time in my life where i actually showed how much of a "white supremacist" i am. Those three guys who were my "so called friends" (only when drinking) were probably shocked and they probably wouldn't want to spend more time with me in the future. For me it doesn't matter. They were low tier normies who ascended and got dumped anyway. One of them got divorced raped after 6 months recently no kidding.

I love shocking cucked people. The funny thing is that the low IQ skinhead is still at the party and he has no place to crash. He will end up sleeping at the party planner's home. It's hilarious just to think about it . :feelshaha:

JFL found your post on inceltears

JFL at the guy getting divorced raped after 6 months, shit the whore didn't waste anytime to cuck him

JFL found your post on inceltears

JFL at the guy getting divorced raped after 6 months, shit the whore didn't waste anytime to cuck him

Of course it's braziliansmegma

The guy didn't have a place to live? How is he surviving?