Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tag a user you would kill in order to ascend

I'm a bluepilled pacifist. I won't arm any brocel.

WE ALL ASCEND, OR NOBODY DOES.

me and @faded will genocide this whole forum to ascend with stacys

Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation

@rope infinity ♾️

@basedcrackaddict

i got nothing, bad surverys they dont give me shit :feelskek:
u can make like 2 dollars per hour doing surveys, thats pretty good money tbh if u live in a slum in 3rd world country

u can make like 2 dollars per hour doing surveys, thats pretty good money tbh if u live in a slum in 3rd world country
lol they didnt give me shit, some of them dont work for some reason its weird

Everyone on my ignore list

Can you send me some money I am in need of desperate financial assistance plz
ok alibaba i will send you sinco ze mohammad zinbabway dollas si hola aka say ze fren of the liek baka laka notion of the curry eat me wife pajeeta ze cow beef curry stew ok? gif me your credit card and ze i transfer the dollas to you ackount sir is zat ok?

ok alibaba i will send you sinco ze mohammad zinbabway dollas si hola aka say ze fren of the liek baka laka notion of the curry eat me wife pajeeta ze cow beef curry stew ok? gif me your credit card and ze i transfer the dollas to you ackount sir is zat ok?

View attachment 1112110
Fuck off ethnic

you know i saw this thread and i didnt tag anyone. now look at that niger @Fallout above

@EgyptianNiggerKANG