Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Take the copepill

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
There's some value to be had in coping. If you really think about it, it's there to preserve your mental health. That clueless bluepilled normie is still better off at the end of the day. He's not bitter or angry, just slightly uncomfortable talking about his relationships. Everytime truth confronts him in the face he just sweeps it under the rug. He won't slay, but he's still better off.
I think most of the mental problems people have on here come from the fact that they stopped coping. Of course most of us are past the point of no return and coping is not really something you can do when you're concious of doing it, but I'd still rather be clueless and happier.

cope or not cope, you better accept your situation for the sake of your mental health. I believe it's better to be black-pilled. :blackpill:

shitty SMV and :bluepill: can lead to constant suffering

As for the truth confronting us: there's always to good old NAWALT :feelsbadman:

As for the truth confronting us: there's always to good old NAWALT :feelsbadman:
thats cope, we all cope in some ways, people just cant handle the mental strain