Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal take the dolphinpill

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Woman admits she had sex with a dolphin as part of NASA-funded scientific study

And as Margaret spent more times with the majestic creatures, she formed ever closer bonds with them - especially Peter. She explained: "Peter liked to be... with me. He would rub himself on my knee, my foot or my hand and I allowed that.

"I wasn't uncomfortable - as long as it wasn't too rough. In the beginning I would put him on the elevator and say you go play with the girls for a day. "It was just easier to incorporate that and let it happen, it was very precious and very gentle, Peter was right there, he knew that I was right there."

Margaret claims this became a regular part of her studies, as she tried to teach Peter to speak English. She added: "It was sexual on his part - it was not sexual on mine, sensuous perhaps."

bonus:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9v7j5Dse_Y

mogged by animals

You will ask why foids make up the majority of animal care workers.

These new pills keep getting bitter to take :cryfeels:

She jerked Peter’s Peter.

The dolphin committed suicide when they were separated and he could no longer get handjobs from her. He swam to the bottom of his tank and drowned himself. I’m not making that up either. That’s literally what happened to the dolphin.

She jerked Peter’s Peter.

The dolphin committed suicide when they were separated and he could no longer get handjobs from her. He swam to the bottom of his tank and drowned himself. I’m not making that up either. That’s literally what happened to the dolphin.
You were not joking I've just looked it up and it's true jfl :lul: