Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the gender specified facial dimorphism pill

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
This graphic demonstrated sexual attractiveness based on facial dimorphism

As you can see the 2 faces on the far left are marked as dominant and perfectly for hot passionate short term relationships, the face in the middle is seen as Long term relationship cuck, while the avm is seen as average friendship numale Orbiter, and the face on the far Right is seen as androgynous and completely unattractive

The first difference you can notice is that the attractive dom face has a longer, wider and more angular chin this is one of the most important traits since it indicates robustness in Terms of being able to take a Punch

The second difference is that the eyes of the attractive faces are more hooded due to their more prominent and Deep set browbones/orbitals which are a masculine trait while round open eyes with eyelid exposure are seen as feminine

The third difference are the vertical and horizontal midface proportions, a masculine face has a high midface width to height Ratio, along with a SHORT NOSE and Long Philtrum, yes you readed Right, A SHORT NOSE is a masculine trait along with a relatively more longer Philtrum, the faces on the left have a short nose and Long Philtrum, while the more feminine Looking faces have a Long nose and a short philtrum

Why does thanos look so masculine? Simple, because his midface is short-wide along with a short nose, tall Philtrum and chin

In General it's a dimorphic rule that the 2 upper thirds of a mans face are short, on a female it's vice versa, Long forehead and midface and short chin

A Long nose is a indicator for a Long maxilla/midface = gummy smile which is a absolute feminine trait since Women's faces are more dolichocephalic.

Source: Dr Kater (translated)

"Features and complaints

In a longface syndrome, the midface looks too long and you can see a lot of teeth and gums. Often the combination consists of a lower jaw reserve. Ideally, the upper lip contour should reach just close to the gum line when smiling (WHILE WOMEN ARE NATURALLY MORE PRONE TO SHOW MORE TEETH AND GUMS THAN MEN). If too much gum becomes visible when smiling, it loses its positive impression. Doctors speak of a "Gummy Smile". In addition to the aesthetic impairment, there are problems due to the lack of lip closure. The mucous membranes are constantly dry, so that there is an increased caries risk. In addition, the nasal breathing is often hampered, an increased mouth breathing is the result."

This graphic is a comparison between the faces of Kids with low prenatal Testosterone (Far Left) and the one with high prenatal testosterone (Far Right)

And just as i said, you can clearly see that the high Prenatal T kid has a clearly better fwhr along with a short nose and longer Philtrum and a low-trust-low-agreeableness eye area

But you can also clearly see that the high prenatal T kid has a way more wider chin and mid mandible (mid mandible = the actual jawline between your chin and jawangle)

You probably heard a dozen times of this "Muh wide jawangle" meme, but in reality a wide jawangle isnt that much a masculine and dimorphic trait as a wide chin and mid mandible

There are quite a lot women with wide jaw angles, but most of them have a narrow chin and mid mandible

Most slayers dont even have a extreme wide jaw angle, but they have perfectly wide square chins and mid mandibles

This guy has a very wide jawangle, but he still Looks like shit because of his Long feminine midface proportions and his short/narrow chin and mid mandible

CONCLUSION: You DONT Need to be especially "Beautiful" to be sexual attractive, you just Need to have masculine facial proportions

Of Course there are exceptions like Jordan Barret who has a relatively short chin and feminine facial proportions, but guys like him have other perfect facial traits which makes them Looking like a god

As average male you Need to rely on solid masculine facial proportions, but if you dont even got that then you will most likely end up as an incel

Typical incel proportions:

just have more testosterone while in womb theory

Holy Fuck. after so many years I now know why I am an ince.
My narrow pointy upside down triangle chin. Fuck.
I always talked about long chin, long chin but never considered the broad and flat bottom part of it. Thanks OP it was much needed.

Holy shit, didn't think would be this much of a suifuel for me

My lower third is similar to the guy on the right in the first chart of your post, but my chin is even shorter and more recessed. I also have the same general skull/face shape, round/oval and my lower half is wider than the upper half which is unattractive. It makes you look like a baby.
If your skull is not straight it's over. By straight I mean the line going from your jaw along your hairline next to your ears. Your entire ear should also be visible from the front.
Pic related is what I mean. This is by far ones of the most important facial features. STRAIGHT LINES OR DEATH.

Attachments

• 2pkfe7dpegc01.jpg
    2pkfe7dpegc01.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 129
My lower third is similar to the guy on the right in the first chart of your post, but my chin is even shorter and more recessed. I also have the same general skull/face shape, round/oval and my lower half is wider than the upper half which is unattractive. It makes you look like a baby.
If your skull is not straight it's over. By straight I mean the line going from your jaw along your hairline next to your ears. Your entire ear should also be visible from the front.
Pic related is what I mean. This is by far ones of the most important facial features. STRAIGHT LINES OR DEATH.

View attachment 102052

Straight lines are a result of high androgen receptors

View attachment 102052
That would mean that men with wider zygos are less attractive which isn't the case

That would mean that men with wider zygos are less attractive which isn't the case

Your zygos must be angular, prominent and high set

Most asian have wide zygos but they still look ugly and puffy since they have no Forward growth

Ah yes, the lookism zygos meme. Look at the images I posted again and you'll see that the guys with straight lines have prominent defined zygos. The unattractive guys don't have defined zygos, it's just round large lumps, almost looks like swelling and it hides a good portion of their ears from the front. That roundness is very unattractive and it's common on mongoloid ethnicities.
Also wider bottom half/middle compared to upper half is very unattractive both on women and men. Example:

Attachments

• 1QdPejgLZN0hEDm3KYEq4lI4uAbQZCdjGRWdCwJkjE8.png
    1QdPejgLZN0hEDm3KYEq4lI4uAbQZCdjGRWdCwJkjE8.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 133
Last edited: