Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the i dont like sex pill

just dont have sex theory

Women are as horny as men :feelsclown:
Yes they are, just not for me. If her boyfriend was chad she would fuck with him like rabbit.

His dick probably isn't big enough.

If only he had a 10 inch personality…

So basically she settled for a betabuxx

They don't like sex with sub5s

If Jeremy Meeks rocked up and slapped her ass then she'd be very into it.

If her boyfriend was chad she would fuck with him like rabbit.
“No I am just not sexual person :feelstastyman:“she’s gonna “deserve better” one day and it’s “coincidentally” gonna be with bbc

Foids sex drive is like a volume setting. If it's an subhuman, then their sex drive will be 0, and if it's a Chad, then it will be 100.

In other words, I don't like sex with sub5 men, only Chads

I don't know why incels keep saying women enjoy sex as much as men. even with chad they'll deadbedroom him after a while it's just foid biology.

Tehee I only fucked chads and sucked their cocks when I was a teenager I cant do that now nooo I'm a changed roastie

Also why there bitches on birth control if they don't have sex, lmao what kind of lie shit is that

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/192ktkt/i_dont_like_having_sex_and_dont_know_what_to_do/

Women are as horny as men :feelsclown:

Women enjoy sex 10 times more than men :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

I cannot imagine the type of doormat her bf is to put up with this shell of a female to stay for 3 years but alright.

He probably cant get it up in the first place

If you're not having sex or at least planning on having sex within the first couple weeks of dating then this guy is just being used. What a fucking simp to not understand that women have a biological interest in sex and if she is not putting out and even giving you a blowjob or any kind of sexual interest, it doesn't have to be penis to pussy. It could be something else but if she doesn't display that sort of affection, then it's time for him to leave to waste. Three years of his life is really fucking sad and pathetic. I guarantee she is cheating on him anyway.

If you're not having sex or at least planning on having sex within the first couple weeks of dating then this guy is just being used. What a fucking simp to not understand that women have a biological interest in sex and if she is not putting out and even giving you a blowjob or any kind of sexual interest, it doesn't have to be penis to pussy. It could be something else but if she doesn't display that sort of affection, then it's time for him to leave to waste. Three years of his life is really fucking sad and pathetic. I guarantee she is cheating on him anyway.

"I am disgusted of touching my bf of 3 years but i love him so much :foidSoy: "

Honestly the dude deserves it for being such a massive idiot.

Maybe she has money thats why hes ok with it or maybe he cant get it up too there must be a reason for him.

But i realized after years of rejection that no i wasnt being a creep or weird when i was horny with girls around i was just being my normal self but girls made me feel that way.

Hes probably too afraid to ask for sex because he doesnt wana hurt his gfs feelings or because he was raised like me to think having sex is a huge sin

"I am disgusted of touching my bf of 3 years but i love him so much :foidSoy: "

Honestly the dude deserves it for being such a massive idiot.
bluepill clouds your judgement and decision making process.

If this is true (big if) he is better off as she is likely to cheat.
She will probably still cheat anyway when she is older because her mind believes he is responsible for her youth gone.