Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Take the Moray pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

- The hole would rather be eaten by a moray than having any of us laying a look upon her.
- The moray would instantly attack us when it sees us, brutally over when animals attack you for no reason.

getting mogged by an eel

foids will fuck literal animals but not subhumans.

Tbh

Chad eel vs virgin incel

JUST FUCKING IMAGINE
:feelsseriously::worryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Too bad he didn't cut off her oxygen supply.

- The hole would rather be eaten by a moray than having any of us laying a look upon her.
- The moray would instantly attack us when it sees us, brutally over when animals attack you for no reason.

moray is a fucking beast she would be in trouble if it turned, thing is massive compared to her nearly as wide, thing would mog in water

moray is a fucking beast she would be in trouble if it turned, thing is massive compared to her nearly as wide, thing would mog in water
Tbh.

When you look at a hole with a large dog (ex. German Shepherd or Golden Retriever), she is almost certain that she is fucking the dog in behind.

Looks nice, I never tried it so I can't judge the taste. I tried fish few times but I don't like the texture and smell, seafood is not my thing.
Tbh I have eaten quite a lot of seafood, large clams are pretty good ngl, also you totally should try out sashimi and sushi as well.

Tbh I have eaten quite a lot of seafood, large clams are pretty good ngl, also you totally should try out sashimi and sushi as well.
I can't eat raw or rare meat, taste freaks me out. I live in tiny town, I don't even think there is a sushi here.

Literally making it and it's offspring less capable of surviving in its environment just so she feels... What?

I can't eat raw or rare meat, taste freaks me out. I live in tiny town, I don't even think there is a sushi here.
Brutal.
Literally making it and it's offspring less capable of surviving in its environment just so she feels... What?
That's what women do best, ruination.

She wants likes on Facebook and shits.