It's Over Take the smartphones and social media for the rest of your life pill

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

sleep when i’m dead i guess
★★★★
30d 14h 2m
If you’re a youngcel then you’ll have no perspective of the before time, a time when things were actually novel and had meaning. Computers were bulky and beige and they didn’t suck the life out of you.

Now these days it’s over, if you’re sick of smartphones and social media now then prepare yourselves because it’s never going away. Your soul belongs to tech companies as long as you’re carrying a smart phone with you, social media is lying faggotry and helps woman continue to be the gatekeepers of dating and sub-8 theory is going to knock most normies to the ground

You think you’re witnessing pure soy now? The future will be nothing but an exquisite world of soy and suicides all for the sake of tech Chads lining their pockets. Your lives are preset and you either wage slave or rot, either way you’ll still be consuming internet media and it’s never going to change

Last edited:
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Unloved garbage
★★★★★
41d 5h 4m
I remember going into a comment section on youtube and seeing around 20-30 replies to one comment stating their age (which was between 16 and 18) and saying that they wanted to die and felt hopeless. All of them were boys btw

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Recruit
★★
4d 18h 51m
This society is artificial and feeble. A great calamity is inevitable. The generational energies that were released in wars and revolutions are now suppressed, but they WILL blow up eventually.

RollD20

RollD20

I don’t belong in this timeline get me out
★★★★★
88d 11h 36m
I am old enough to just remember before smartphones were a major thing. But it’s still been in a majority of my life now.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
108d 1h 28m
very true

the funniest thing is the wave of optimism and futurism at the end of the 90s, when the internet was just taking off, i still remember it :lul:

CheapCocaine

CheapCocaine

Grateful Garbage
★★★
3d 4h 38m
If you’re a youngcel then you’ll have no perspective of the before time, a time when things were actually novel and had meaning. Computers were bulky and beige and they didn’t suck the life out of you.

Now these days it’s over, if you’re sick of smartphones and social media now then prepare yourselves because it’s never going away. Your soul belongs to tech companies as long as you’re carrying a smart phone with you, social media is lying faggotry and helps woman continue to be the gatekeepers of dating and sub-8 theory is going to knock most normies to the ground

You think you’re witnessing pure soy now? The future will be nothing but an exquisite world of soy and suicides all for the sake of tech Chads lining their pockets. Your lives are preset and you either wage slave or rot, either way you’ll still be consuming internet media and it’s never going to change
I might delete my Instagram and Snapchat (since the only people I talk to on there are my one fellow trucel friend and thats it). I might even discard my phone due to all the cross device tracking that is apparent in your daily life. I might just get a shitty flipphone to make calls and that's it. Whats the point of having social media in the first place if you're an incel?

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

baldcel
★★★★★
118d 18h 3m
I am old enough to just remember before smartphones were a major thing. But it’s still been in a majority of my life now.
a fellow 27cel?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
44d 7h 30m
I fucking hate smart phones and social media. I don't even have social media. I have had only 2 smartphones since them becoming mainstream, an S4 and the S6 that I currently have now since 2016. Meanwhile my younger sister has already had 10 different smartphones lmfao. Why the fuck would I need these newer phones anyway, there is nobody I talk to apart from some friends on Whatapp and Youtube videos...

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

high iq member of .co society
★★★★★
54d 16h 46m
This society is artificial and feeble. A great calamity is inevitable. The generational energies that were released in wars and revolutions are now suppressed, but they WILL blow up eventually.
i honestly think that everyone will quietly submit tbh

Amerihiki

Amerihiki

KHHV
★★
4d 7h 17m
I don't own a smartphone, never owned any social media accounts before, never been to reddit, snapchat, Instagram, twitter ect due to being an autist outcast. I'm a bit younger (19).

Last edited:
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
22d 22h 54m
I just can't imagine carrying some 5g cancer device that spies on you non-stop and paying for the privilege of having exactly that with the cost of the phone and a monthly subscription.

dogcel256

dogcel256

Commander
★★★★★
85d 13h 31m
In a couple years we will have smart glasses from various companies. Foids will adopt the ones from Apple on masse. If a subhuman approaches a foid with smart glasses, the glasses will call the police because :soy: How dare he approach a qweeeen:soy:, redpill tactics will be infeasible and many will just get blackpilled.

CheapCocaine

CheapCocaine

Grateful Garbage
★★★
3d 4h 38m
Stop using whatsapp. The shit is literally spyware managed by facebook. Check out their privacy policy. Id recommend Signal instead.
I fucking hate smart phones and social media. I don't even have social media. I have had only 2 smartphones since them becoming mainstream, an S4 and the S6 that I currently have now since 2016. Meanwhile my younger sister has already had 10 different smartphones lmfao. Why the fuck would I need these newer phones anyway, there is nobody I talk to apart from some friends on Whatapp and Youtube videos...

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
90d 15h 0m
My phone is beige

Darkleet

Darkleet

L337cel
5d 55m
Smartphones are good, accelerationmaxxing