Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Take the Vicariouspill

• Thread starter perpetual anger
  • Start date
perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
To all my depressed trucels and regular incels acquaintances alike, if you have access to internet regularly and you feel down about your own miserable existence:

just watch YouTube videos of people living a somewhat fun life. But don’t just watch it, live through them, Vicariously.

literally live through them, and BECOME them.

a channel I recommend is called “Walsh Fam” — its just what you expect: attractive guy, hanging out with his 2 attractive sisters. Going on trips. But it’s not obnoxious, his editing is good.

Vicarious Reality.
shitposting aside, it's ERfuel.

:feelsjuice: I dunno, I feel you like you just become a soy consumer. You’ll feel like shit every time you finish a video, and go through withdrawal symptoms until you find another one

Lol not gonna watch gay trash.

Used to do that when i was a kid, can't do it no more.

Vicarious Reality.
shitposting aside, it's ERfuel.
It’s only ERfuel because your letting the envy consume you. You’re supposed to CONSUME THEM.
:feelsjuice: I dunno, I feel you like you just become a soy consumer. You’ll feel like shit every time you finish a video, and go through withdrawal symptoms until you find another one
Binge watchmaxx so you won’t run out of fuel.

Used to do that when i was a kid, can't do it no more.
Truly sorry bro. Life has a way to deal with the genetically inferior. We truly don’t deserve this fate.
mb i can't enjoy videos of rich popular and happy people as a poor starving depressed nobody.
you fucking cuck.
It’s a cuck or be cucked world man. It’s nothing we can do about it. Unless we take mattERs into our own hands and say fuck it?
Lol not gonna watch gay trash.
Understandable. His editing is just decent

Last edited:
cuckoldmax? just watch in corner as chad cooms in ten stacies? :feelssus:

Truly sorry bro. Life has a way to deal with the genetically inferior. We truly don’t deserve this fate.
It's not really that, it's just I can't subject myself to being "comfy" anymore

Last edited:
I can't delusionmaxx like that anymore. In fact I can't even enjoy movies anymore because I just see how fake all of it is and I can't immerse myself in the world :blackpill:

Last edited:
Isn't this what weebs do already?

I couldn't even touch that for 30 seconds. Would just be raging at it the whole time

I couldn't even touch that for 30 seconds. Would just be raging at it the whole time
To be frank, it’s already happening to me. The cope I just suggested is faded slowly and it’s causing me to feel suifuel. Im running out of copes man. I just want to feel content.

yes :owo: he's fully lolipilled :feelsohh:
well, he is friends with Bill Gates, so nothing coming from him would be a surprise at this point :smonk:

rafa-nadal-bill.jpg