Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Take the vinniehackerpill

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
91362F3F C0CD 4346 B513 507F45989063

Tera chad only or else it’s over. All over a guy they’ve never met JFL

Nothing of value was lost

Looks like a homo. Im not really impressed tbh.

Ideal pretty boy sex appeal for prime college aged foids
I dont think so. He has bad skin and he isn't that good looking. There's a lot of better pretty boys out there. He dresses interesting, but Im sure those horny comments are 12 year olds.

I dont think so. He has bad skin and he isn't that good looking. There's a lot of better pretty boys out there. He dresses interesting, but Im sure those horny comments are 12 year olds.
Yea a lot of little girls are in his comments. Who do you think is more ideal to look like to fuck prime women

Yea a lot of little girls are in his comments. Who do you think is more ideal to look like to fuck prime women
I like the look of Henry Cavill

I like the look of Henry Cavill
He is masculine and what women really want to get to commit to them. Vinnie is just what foids want when they’re young. I get what you’re saying though

He is masculine and what women really want to get to commit to them. Vinnie is just what foids want when they’re young. I get what you’re saying though
Maybe Im just old and out of touch lol

Maybe Im just old and out of touch lol
tbh I see where ur coming from. It’s just that young foids in college want a good mix of pretty boy and masc leaning more towards masc the older they get

This “homo” looks better to foids than all roidmaxxed gymcels combined:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Guy is a gigachad zoomer what are you smoking

You are coping hard if you think only 12 year old lolies are attracted to that look, every foid below the age of 30 will find that kind of look attractive, only post wall roasties will prefer some roidhead that looks like a serial rapist over him what a cope:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you don’t have that kind of look, it never began for you.
based
i'd rather LDAR then go to Stephen Hawking route of betabuxxing and using brains

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANcXqdynqGo

This “homo” looks better to foids than all roidmaxxed gymcels combined:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Guy is a gigachad zoomer what are you smoking

You are coping hard if you think only 12 year old lolies are attracted to that look, every foid below the age of 30 will find that kind of look attractive, only post wall roasties will prefer some roidhead that looks like a serial rapist over him what a cope:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you don’t have that kind of look, it never began for you.
brad pitt vampire GIF

Your iq is average at best, you will never be him. :society::society::society::society::society::society::society: Jfl brains you ain’t got no brains nigga real smart people don’t go wagecuck for pennies like you did:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
avergae at best? lmao I'm 130 IQ but "

Can't even studymaxx because 5'5'' rice"​

why can't you kids learn how to READ?

Online tests do not count nigga your iq is average i can tell :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: i am a literal :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: smart boi 145 iq i just type like an idiot because its funni xD and i can tell you are average at best, studying like a geek does not make you smart it makes you a coping STEMcel GEEK :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I am schizophrenic though so my iq is worthless :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
the main reason my IQ is worthless is because I'm 5'5''

Average iq is worthless nigga there is a reason you will never be rich you will stay middle class in your crack den for eternity even after studying for 10 years LIKE A GEEK :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: even 70 IQ influencers are mogging the shit out of you moneywise with all your effort it was worthless like your entire life is:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

All that effort, time and money just to get mogged by onlyfans toilets and braindead chad influencers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what a waste i swear
i'm not average i'm 130 IQ

Looks like a homo. Im not really impressed tbh.
That’s what women love, homosexual men, you never see a homo without dozens of foid friends. :feelsree:
@Transcended Trucel

That’s what women love, homosexual men, you never see a homo without dozens of foid friends. :feelsree:
@Transcended Trucel
true, tbh have never seen a loner homo so far ngl

Prettyboy halo + Statusmaxxed from winning a boxing fight against deji