Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion takes so long for me to learn

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
anyone else can relate? wish i could realize, learn, and understand things earlier.

but ya guess it doesn't work that way

it's over for brainletcels

Yes; as an average IQ person, it is incredibly infuriating to realize you aren't and never will be on the level of a high IQ geniuscel; causes extreme envy, though it's even worse when there's an intelligent Chad that you're mogged by on not only one, but two fronts... :feelsUgh:

Though I guess there's no cognitive ability for your face/height. :smonk:

@Zer0/∞

no brain 4 ur face

I've reached my intellectual ceiling.

Though I'm no longer able to use it freely.

There are certain things that different people learn at different paces. Maybe the things you have tried to learn so far was not one of them. I'm sure there are things that you can learn quickly, too.

. I'm sure there are things that you can learn quickly, too.

At IForward, I learned basic circuitry quickly and easily, allowing me to create simple circuit diagrams.

At IForward, I learned basic circuitry quickly and easily, allowing me to create simple circuit diagrams.
DMC 4 was relativly straight Forward to lern , and im able to do complex patterns / jump cancel Strings.

Tetris Finesse however is Harder because of the random Pieces that row Up . They are Not in the Same Order anytime so you have to adapt to the current field , giving you extra time to think about piece Placement ( Finesse ) what should Be avoided

Then again i See people playing at really High Speeds , what Is impressive .

I should lern more patterns because i can nearly instantly drop the Pieces If i See one.