Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Truecel trait: you get mad at loved ones for no reason

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed GREY LIVES MATTER
I will get very annoyed at my mom for absolutely no reason. I honestly think it's due to depression because it's been happening since I was like 14 (which is around the time that I became depressed)

I wish I wasn't like this and I feel so bad everytime it happens because she Is very good to me.

Anyone else relate?

@Qwertyuiop99 @screwthefbi @NoIdeaWhatToDo @DarkStarDown @Ron.Belgrade @IronsideCel

If your mother cares about you, you're a fakecel. Realcels tend to be hated by their mothers whether in secret or she shows it by abusing you. That's if she doesn't leave you, murder you, or abort you.

I will get very annoyed at my mom for absolutely no reason. I honestly think it's due to depression because it's been happening since I was like 14 (which is around the time that I became depressed)

I wish I wasn't like this and I feel so bad everytime it happens because she Is very good to me.

Anyone else relate?

@Qwertyuiop99 @screwthefbi @NoIdeaWhatToDo @DarkStarDown @Ron.Belgrade @IronsideCel

It's called being irritable, loneliness cause men to be easily irritable.

I am always mad at them for preventing me to stay outside after 8pm, always asking me where I am going,to twist my hair, to have freedom

he is a gymcel kek.Gymbros are faggots who are obsessed with test
This nigga thinks me boosting my test is gonna get me out of inceldom jfl. No test for ur face

Anyone else relate?

"loved ones" Me and most people here make threads about this shit every so often,you should also be blackpilled on your family. BUT MUH HOLSUM 300 MOM BRO!

I am always mad at them for preventing me to stay outside after 8pm, always asking me where I am going,to twist my hair, to have freedom
What hairstyle do you have? Didn't you say your parents didn't want you growing your hair out for religious reasons?

Yeah, I'm diagnosed and I do this a lot, usually when my parents talk to me when I want to be left alone
Can you get tested for it as an adult or is it only tested on kids?

"loved ones" Me and most people here make threads about this shit every so often,you should also be blackpilled on your family. BUT MUH HOLSUM 300 MOM BRO!
I mean she is nice to me lol. If she truly hated me than I'm sure she would show that.

She doesn't really gain anything by being nice to me

It's probably not for no reason moms are nagging manipulating assholes even good ones

Can you get tested for it as an adult or is it only tested on kids?
I was tested as a kid, but adults can get tested as well. It costs quite a lot of money though, and some people pay thousands for an assessment.

It's probably not for no reason moms are nagging manipulating assholes even good ones
My mom doesn't nag me or anything tho so idk why I am annoyed at her

I was tested as a kid, but adults can get tested as well. It costs quite a lot of money though, and some people pay thousands for an assessment.
Damn. Maybe some day I'll get tested just to know for sure

What hairstyle do you have?
i had afro ,finger coils, pony tail. Most of the time i was wearing a hat to avoid their disgust look.
I remember one day i was starting doing the coils she said , it's satan that is using me so that she could have a stroke...

I get mad but i have my reasons

Also death to all parents cucks

I have every reason to get mad at my parents, they forced me to inherit their garbage genetics.

Last edited:
i had afro ,finger coils, pony tail. Most of the time i was wearing a hat to avoid their disgust look.
I remember one day i was starting doing the coils she said , it's satan that is using me so that she could have a stroke...
Brootal. I've heard a lot of haitian parents are like that. What hairstyle do you want to have?

Brootal. I've heard a lot of haitian parents are like that. What hairstyle do you want to have?
It doesn't matter for now bro, I am still living in my aunt's house they have the same mentality.
I wasted my prime years. I hope I'll move out soon to start growing them again. I'd try curly or twisting