Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Taking a genetic test is really blackpilling

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
After finding out i had a pygmy ancestor 10k+ years ago and a curry ancestor 1000+ years ago i realized why im so subhuman, plus seeing all the things my genetics are bad at such as height, eye sight, ashkenazi tier expected life time and diseases that will prob kill me

At least im a little above average in intelligence xd

Pygmycurry, a tremendous combo you've got there buddy boyo.

My J haplogroup bullied all my other haplogroups, no matter how white I am... I'm not white enough.

PYGMY PAHAHAAA

It's over for you boyo.

Sub-saharan african dna could explain my long legs and my inability to do abstract math but i never took a dna test.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Sub-saharan african dna could explain my long legs and my inability to do abstract math but i never took a dna test.

luckily i dont have SSA dna in recent history, but im like 60% north african/middle eastren, rest is upper medditerean (greek italy anatolia etc)

Jewsel said:
I am originally from iraqi and romanian jews,should i get blackpill or do i still have an hope?

na u 100% caucasian like me, however u won currently prefered skin (white) while i connect with pygmy ancestor when it came to coloring me

I'm subsaharan african with part north african berber anscestry

I'd rather not know

The only genetics test you need is a mirror

I'd be interested in taking one. My family has everything from light skin red hair to dark skin black hair. I want to know exactly how mongrelized I am, but I don't trust gene testing companies because they're all run by jews.

Interacting with prime women is the only genetic test

We all came from Africa, I just know that I'm a universecel.

Tfw I have some middle eastern genes from my dad's side. I mostly identify as white but sometimes people say I look arabic and it makes me want to kms

Indeed. As a Blasian, my male ancestors were cucked by males of other races.

Observe:

Y-Haplogroup Q(Amerindian):

screenshot-from-2021-12-28-21-50-25-png.555523

(23&Me)

screenshot-from-2021-12-28-22-20-48-png.555524

(LivingDNA)

(YFull; Nebula)

(Nebula)

Pinoy

(Pinoy)

Last edited:
You mean ancestry test. In my country, any kind of genetic test is tightly restricted. It must be prescribed by a doctor, and only him can see the results.

You can't even get a karyotype. A doctor once told me that there are "societal and ethical issues" about them, which likely is why they don't want to open that door.

Biological determinism is a hell of a thing, and soyciety wants to hide it as much as possible.

Last edited: