Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Taking advantage of mentally weak whores

EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid

Banned
-
I hope it's not too redpilly for the forum. I happen to be in college (I go to approximately 1/20th of all my classes, the agoraphobia is real) and sometimes notice seemingly mentally weak whores, sub 7 in general, who DONT HAVE INSTAGRAM. Not having instagram for a female is a huge sign of social weakness, low self esteem and it gives a whore a certain aura of humility. Have any of you had any past interactions with that kind of mythical creature ? I feel like those girls arent even good for incels since they're pushovers who dream to get abused by an ethnic thugmaxxer who's gonna control every second of their lives. They're too similar in nature to incels for incels to take advantage of them.

Every zoomer foid spends 6 hours a day on tiktok and instagram minimum and also snaps 100 guys per day. Not having social media is on the extreme end of abnormal in this culture

That type of antisocial behavior is not natural or desirable in women and you would be better off avoiding such individuals for your own good tbh even if it seems like a positive trait at face value

I hope it's not too redpilly for the forum. I happen to be in college (I go to approximately 1/20th of all my classes, the agoraphobia is real) and sometimes notice seemingly mentally weak whores, sub 7 in general, who DONT HAVE INSTAGRAM. Not having instagram for a female is a huge sign of social weakness, low self esteem and it gives a whore a certain aura of humility. Have any of you had any past interactions with that kind of mythical creature ? I feel like those girls arent even good for incels since they're pushovers who dream to get abused by an ethnic thugmaxxer who's gonna control every second of their lives. They're too similar in nature to incels for incels to take advantage of them.
Take advantage of her and make her feel really bad about herself and gaslight her until she wants your approval and validation. :feelsthink:

Sounds good but I don't know if I have what it takes to put a slut through hell. I'll wait for a noodlewhore to take my milk colored dick when I turn 35 in tokyo.