Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tales from Logic's dark past, story 2

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Writing this story will be painful for me. Here it is. Im in college right now, in my classes, professors never show us movies, this is one thing about college that makes me feel a little bit better, I hate watching movies because of what happened to me during my time as a student attending Elementary, Middle, and high school (K-12).

In K-12, my teachers had a lot of free time with the class. During this freetime, the teachers showed us movies, especially Disney movies. In these movies, love and romance stories were featured. In one of the movies, there was guy who fell in love with a girl he met in a college lecture, they had so many things in common, they were inseparable, as they got older they bought a house, got married, and they established an organization together to combat mental illness. In a movie about a famous black MLB player, the black guy was a baseball player in the 1920s, an Era where blacks faced discrimination. Even though he was black and was dealing with all sorts of problems due to his race, he had a loving/caring looksmatch wife that was there for him during the good times and the bad times, he never felt lonely because he had her love. She was by his side no matter what.

While in class, I would just imagine what it would feel like to be loved and cared for by a girl. I wanted it so badly, daydreamed every single day about being in love with a girl. My life would be great if I had a decent gf, all my problems will go away. Even if i had problems with my finances, heath, family, or anything else it wouldn't matter if had a gf. All I wanted was at least one girl by my side, it's not too much to ask for. Oh well, I have to learn to live without love. Now as young adult, i avoid movies with love stories because i do not want to be reminded of what i dont have, and i dont want to have flashbacks of the movies that i watched as a kid. Now, i like to watch action or war movies because they usually dont contian love stories. At Least I have the incel community to cheer me up. Shout out to @hierophant and @General Alek for being supportive friends

Last edited:
Writing this story will be painful for me. Here it is. Im in college right now, in my classes, professors never show us movies, this one thing about college that makes me feel a little bit better, I hate watching movies because of that happened to me during my time as a student attending Elementary, Middle, and high school (K-12).

In K-12, my teachers had a lot of free time with the class. During this freetime, the teachers showed us movies, especially Disney movies. In these movies, love and romance stories were featured. In one of the movies, there was guy who fell in love with a girl he met in a college lecture, they had so many things in common, they were inseparable, as they got older they bought a house, got married, and they established an organization together to combat mental illness. In a movie about a famous black MLB player, the black guy was a baseball player in the 1920s, an Era where blacks faced discrimination. Even though he was black and was dealing with all sorts of problems due to his race, he had a loving/caring looksmatch wife that wad there for him during the good times and thr bad times, he never felt lonely because he had her love. She was by his side no matter what.

While in class, I would just imagine what it would feel like to be loved and cared for by a girl. I wanted it so badly, daydreamed every single day about being in love with a girl. My life would be great if I had a decent gf, all my problems will go away. Even if i had problems with my finances, heath, family, or anything else it wouldn't matter if had a gf. All I wanted was at least one girl by my side, it's not too much to ask for. Oh well, I have to learn to live without love. Now as young adult, i avoid movies with love stories because i do not want to be reminded of what i dont have, and i dont want to have flashbacks of the movies that i watched as a kid. Now, i like to watch action or war movies because they usually dont contian love stories. At Least I have the incel community to cheer me up. Shout out to @hierophant and @General Alek for being supportive friends
'i don't want to have flashbacks of the movies that i watched as a kid. Now,'

I recently started to feel that way about some things, its a shame.

'i don't want to have flashbacks of the movies that i watched as a kid. Now,'

I recently started to feel that way about some things, its a shame.
Yeah, like I said, these events have left a deep scar on me. It fucking hurts so much when I think of my past, the time when I was lonely and was desperate for human connection. I have moved on, I'm past that, I have distracted myself by coping.

Yeah, like I said, these events have left a deep scar on me. It fucking hurts so much when I think of my past, the time when I was lonely and was desperate for human connection. I have moved on, I'm past that, I have distracted myself by coping.
What a life we live huh?

Writing this story will be painful for me. Here it is. Im in college right now, in my classes, professors never show us movies, this is one thing about college that makes me feel a little bit better, I hate watching movies because of what happened to me during my time as a student attending Elementary, Middle, and high school (K-12).

In K-12, my teachers had a lot of free time with the class. During this freetime, the teachers showed us movies, especially Disney movies. In these movies, love and romance stories were featured. In one of the movies, there was guy who fell in love with a girl he met in a college lecture, they had so many things in common, they were inseparable, as they got older they bought a house, got married, and they established an organization together to combat mental illness. In a movie about a famous black MLB player, the black guy was a baseball player in the 1920s, an Era where blacks faced discrimination. Even though he was black and was dealing with all sorts of problems due to his race, he had a loving/caring looksmatch wife that was there for him during the good times and the bad times, he never felt lonely because he had her love. She was by his side no matter what.

Word...I had posted a while ago about what movies or TV shows men watch in here...cause my increase black pill or isolation prompts me to never watch TV shows or movies with love scenes..and even increased insight on not wanting to watch anything with female characters...esp as leads...I let go of alot of movies and TV shows...some Ole favorites of mine from the past...I'm woke now...lol

Just wasn't in the cards we were dealt to have a gf..wife...pump n dumps like chads and HTNs...it's cool..cause unless u have a big penis...u would likely get cucked anyway (unless she is a virgin)....than taken for alimony and child support...shit happens to normies and simps all the time....

Word...I had posted a while ago about what movies or TV shows men watch in here...cause my increase black pill or isolation prompts me to never watch TV shows or movies with love scenes..and even increased insight on not wanting to watch anything with female characters...esp as leads...I let go of alot of movies and TV shows...some Ole favorites of mine from the past...I'm woke now...lol

Just wasn't in the cards we were dealt to have a gf..wife...pump n dumps like chads and HTNs...it's cool..cause unless u have a big penis...u would likely get cucked anyway (unless she is a virgin)....than taken for alimony and child support...shit happens to normies and simps all the time....
I don't mind seeing female characters in movies/shows as long as they are not part of a love or romance story

I don't mind seeing female characters in movies/shows as long as they are not part of a love or romance story
Yea...but usually those female characters gravitate towards a chad or htn...like that fine ass Bryce Dallas howard in jurassic park

Yea...but usually those female characters gravitate towards a chad or htn...like that fine ass Bryce Dallas howard in jurassic park
True, you just need to be picky of what you watch

True, you just need to be picky of what you watch
Use to be into LUTHER...Watchung re runs o. TUbi television....

But Idris alba is a black sex symbol...so uhm..I was like....fuck this...lmmaoo...female characters gravitated towards him throughout the series