Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity talk to me ;(

freakface

freakface

Banned
-
im bored and need male attention like i medically require it and since yall get no bitches talk to me please i just made this account cus im a girl incel but then i saw that it says no females allowed which sucks cus female incels need to feel understood to where is our safe space anyways add me on discord ms.montana l

Go back to reddit you infiltrator cunt

"Ya'll" :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :soy: :soy:

""""""""""femcel""""""""""""

Why can’t you follow rules? You’ve already broken one in your first second of being on this site, no doubt you’ll break more. Better to ban immediately

Why can’t you follow rules? You’ve already broken one in your first second of being on this site, no doubt you’ll break more. Better to ban immediately
sorry ill be banned and i wont come back

stop invading male spaces and go to r/foreveralonewomen you are not incel, slut

Go on reddit and mention that you're female. They will dm you and write you essay after essay
i already did i was virtually molested basically and i want an incel

perfect er bait doesnt exi...

I wouldn't be surprised if """""she""""" actually got friend requests from members here.

im bored and need male attention like i medically require it and since yall get no bitches talk to me please i just made this account cus im a girl incel but then i saw that it says no females allowed which sucks cus female incels need to feel understood to where is our safe space anyways add me on discord ms.montana l
post picture of scale with you on it first?

go kys nigger

go to hell, attention seeking cunt

Next time show tits.