Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Talking to my bully online is taking a heavy toll on my mental health

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
So I've been talking to this former bully in facebook for the past few months now. And I'm only talking to him because I'm plotting revenge against him. I'm trying to gain his trust so I can bait him into meeting up in some place in the future and exact my revenge on him.

But I don't think I can do this for any longer because it's really making me extremely angry and depressed because I'm being gaslighted and patronized in every single conversation.

Any tips on how to make myself mentally stronger?

Last edited:
remember its all online, if you are scared now then you will never get to the final step which is to punish him. Man up now, unless he still physically mog you nothing to be scared of.

Does he know you're the guy he bullied?

I'm really not sure that revenge is a good idea. It's probably better to just leave the past in the past.

Living well is the best revenge.

Does he know you're the guy he bullied?
Yes. I called him out for it and he apologized to me.

I pretended that I forgave him so he will think that I'm now cool with him. But I never truly forgive him for what he did because the trauma is still strong in my mind.

He also found out that it was me who sent him hate messages on facebook but I told him that I don't hate him anymore.

I'm plotting revenge against him. I'm trying to gain his trust so I can bait him into meeting up in some place in the future and exact my revenge on him.
What do you have in mind?
I'm really not sure that revenge is a good idea. It's probably better to just leave the past in the past.
:feelstastyman: Revenge is the greatest form of catharsis. Settling for anything less is cucked

How you plan on getting your revenge

:feelstastyman: Revenge is the greatest form of catharsis. Settling for anything less is cucked

But why would Midtown lie :o

Midtown

(I wasn't sure where I knew that quote from so I looked it up on Google and that was literally the first result, lol. It's an album by an old punk band!)

What do you have in mind?
currently I'm thinking about beating him with a lock in a sock (in minecraft). But I'm still trying to come up with better ways.

currently I'm thinking about beating him with a lock in a sock (in minecraft).
:feelskek: Lmao, once he's incapacitated you should film him unconscious and post the footage in the sewers (in Injustice: Gods Among Us)

How you plan on getting your revenge
Talking to him online to gain his trust. Then meeting up with him in some place and beating him up with a lock in a sock (in minecraft)

But I don't think I can do this for any longer because it's really making me extremely angry and depressed because I'm being gaslighted and patronized in every single conversation.

Translation: you cry and bitch endlessly like a foid in your "conversations" with him.
Hoping that if you keep on nagging about how hurt you were, he will "come to his senses" and tell you he realizes now how badly he wronged you. And then maybe he'll cry, beg for forgiveness, maybe give you a little kiss or even a reach-around.

:incel: :chad:

This is beyond cucked IMHO. The virgin you and the Chad him. Your child-brain revenge fantasy will never happen. Get some self-respect, get out of those DMs, move on with your life.

Last edited:
Interesting thread, seems even now he keeps bullying you jfl

Bad idea

Internet chat records are forever

Especially on govbook

Too late... 4u

Ghost the nigger!

Revenge is a dish best served cold,
(And without leaving cyber trails that lead back to you're house;+)