Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tall foids are ugly

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
Just lol at those who say it's the other way round.
Yes foidlets are incel manlet factories, but in an ideal world the SMV of tall foids (who are basically men with vaginas) were zero.

prime adriana lima was 5'10

Yes foidlets are incel manlet factories, but in an ideal world the SMV of tall foids (who are basically men with vaginas) were zero.
Eliza Ibarra

My oneitis in high school was like 6’4 or some shit

For me the shorter the foid is, the sexier she seems.

5'9 is the ideal height for a female

Typical sour grapes cope, if i can't have it then it's bad! I never wanted it anyway! Sure...

nigga u gonna get pegged by her if she even gives u a chance in the first place
A few years later she got impregnated by a guy I remember around the same height as me.

Fucking that annoying degenerate slut non virgin hol should be raped and burned alive
she ruined her looks genetics by having kids with some goofy lookin dude

Yeah they have loose pussy energy

she made the joke? give me source or video i wanna see

shorter and uglier foids actually have higher bodycounts
Body count or sex does not make vagina looser that is a myth, It is more correlated to Pelvic floor size, And Race which also Connects with Height

Tall femoids disgust me. Whenever i see one i feel like im seeing a guy in disguise

Usually foids between 5'3 and 5'5 are the most attractive for me, the foids taller than that just aren't that attractive to me, usually the sweet spot is 5'4

Usually foids between 5'3 and 5'5 are the most attractive for me, the foids taller than that just aren't that attractive to me, usually the sweet spot is 5'4
cuz it depends on your own height

at 5'1 the best ur gonna get is a dommy mommy realationship im ngl
It's better than dying alone. I've always known that finding a relationship would be near impossible because of my height, It's brutal but it is what it is and there's little I can do about it.

I don't even know what height my partner should be if I'm 5'5

As a manlet I can’t relate. :feelsYall: