Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tall foids are ugly

I wan't a girlfriend taller than me, I'm 5'8. Tall women are coomfuel, I wish I could cuddle with someone like that.

PRIME adriana lima better
Honestly I’m going to say brooke shields > Lima now really thinking about it. I think shields is the most attractive foid oat tbh. She was like 6’0

not all of them. it all depend on face and body type.

long legs can be beautiful tho.. -_-;;

I’m 6’2 so whenever I see a good taller than me it just feels super awkward, and their proportions are usually not good

Just lol at those who say it's the other way round.
Yes foidlets are incel manlet factories, but in an ideal world the SMV of tall foids (who are basically men with vaginas) were zero.
liking tall foids is like eating disgusting fitslop because you're a gymobsessed roidmaxxer and cope around why you don't like delicious sugarslop

Taller femoids look gross & nasty. 4 ft 10 - 5 ft 3 is the ideal femoid height.

They're thinner/look thinner on average. They have longer legs. Their heads don't look ridiculously big on their bodies.
By tall foids, I mean those who're 5'9'-5'11.

Last edited:
liking tall women more than short ones is a low t/faggot trait. tall women have a higher percentage of testosterone than short women, and guys who prefer tall women are usually into gay shit like pegging, getting cucked, and being dominated.