Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tall girls are mad that ants are taking the tall men

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
CB6FF095 BC56 4DAD A8C5 5FF2AD37C214

E95964B5 94B4 42E2 89DB E3AF9CE5E6E8

Attachments

• 5AF09D78-E19D-43F0-A47A-8ED5659A22F9.png
    5AF09D78-E19D-43F0-A47A-8ED5659A22F9.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 175
Stop watching tik tok

They'll just have to make do and form harems. Not that they don't do that already. There's no one more rabid for tall men than short women.

Women are a hivemind.

They can't stand not having everything their way.

WAAAH WOOOEE IS MEEE TALL CHADS DOESNT WANT ME!!! LIFE IS SO HARD!! This is privileged gender problems folks. Hey, at least this means hopefully short beckies, ethnicwhores and noodlewhores go to war with tall roasties, and they can take each other out. And all the good looking horndog chads and chadlites and tall normies rope because there's no one to stroke their own egos anymore :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Meanwhile ethniccels and manletcels rope. :feelsbadman:

My heart bleeds for them.

Maybe they should improve their misandrist personalities?

Tall foids aren't entitled to tall chads, they need to work on their personality

Stop watching tik tok

And most of YouTube, and Facebook, and Instagram, and Twitter as well. The blue-pilled agenda is truly toxic.

My QOL improved when I stopped seeing daily propaganda of petite foids(All Races) lusting after tall White Chads.