Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tallfag gaslights manlets

TOTAL TALLFAG DEATH

There is no way this nigga was meant to be 5'4

If i only ate more broccoli as a kid

Such a fucking retard

At least there is one honest tallfag

Lmao what the fuck did I just read. This has to be satire.

Good thing I can always destroy their liver beyond repair

dumbest shit i read in a while not even sure if satire :lul:

He looks like a sandnigger. Ethnics mental gymnastics when it comes to not admitting that they're subhuman trash is on par with foids mental gymnastics in taking accountability.

He doesn't seem to be joking, he is fighting with everybody in the replies
I saw his other posts, there is one where he shits on a 50 year old fast food chain employee for not achieving the same as Alexander the Great.

I saw his other posts, there is one where he shits on a 50 year old fast food chain employee for not achieving the same as Alexander the Great.
JFL

You can do all of those things and still be a manlet it's really all up to luck whether your genes make you grow or not

He's very bad person.

I don’t believe for a second that he did all that by himself when he was only a kid and only a teenager. What about his parents or the people that raised him? They were the ones that did most of the “work” while he was growing up.

I don’t believe for a second that he did all that by himself when he was only a kid and only a teenager. What about his parents or the people that raised him? They were the ones that did most of the “work” while he was growing up.
There is a 6'3 guy in the replies who said that all he did during puberty was masturbate in his room, I don't that the hard work whether be it his parents or his made that much of a diffrence
He was meant to be 6ft from the beginning, not sure who told him that he was going to be 5'4 when he was a kid :feelshaha:

Most people don't have the sense to do all that when they're children or teenagers and doing all that won't overcome your genetics. It's simple as that.

These 2 tallfags look like drooling retards.

There is a 6'3 guy in the replies who said that all he did during puberty was masturbate in his room, I don't that the hard work whether be it his parents or his made that much of a diffrence
He was meant to be 6ft from the beginning, not sure who told him that he was going to be 5'4 when he was a kid :feelshaha:
Yes, but genetics aren’t everything if you don’t eat nutritious food, at least sometimes. How would a baby and/or toddler cook something to eat?
As for this guy that you said that only masturbate in his room all day, what food did he eat? Who cooked it?

I think most people hate me because of my height and that is why I wish for total human extinction eventually I get my wish but not in my life time unfortunately
How tall are you?

Yes, but genetics aren’t everything if you don’t eat nutritious food, at least sometimes. How would a baby and/or toddler cook something to eat?
As for this guy that you said that only masturbate in his room all day, what food did he eat? Who cooked it?
There is a maximum height that everyone can reach HOWEVER that height differs from person to person
A guy who was meant to be 5'10 but got starved in his childhood would probably end up 5'7 but a guy who is meant to be 5'7 and eats nutritious high-quality food is still going to plateau at 5'7
Nature sets your limits, nurture decides how far within those limits you're going to reach

Of course it's some coping ethnic :lul:

Internet becoming mainstream made it genuinely shit, you have countless NPC's like this that ragebait like andrew tate for clout

Not really he is fighting with everyone on the replies also it's not the first time that he made a thread of that nature
These really are his genuine beliefs

There is a maximum height that everyone can reach HOWEVER that height differs from person to person
A guy who was meant to be 5'10 but got starved in his childhood would probably end up 5'7 but a guy who is meant to be 5'7 and eats nutritious high-quality food is still going to plateau at 5'7
Nature sets your limits, nurture decides how far within those limits you're going to reach

That is extremely unlikely, boyo. Nutrition is 50% of the equation. How do I know that? Because the average height of French children decreased by 3cm during World War II, for instance, when there were food rations because of the war. And yes, I know, every rule has an exception. I’m pretty sure that also during World War II, there were children who barely ate anything and ended up being 7’0, only because of their genetics. (Life is anything but fair).