Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Tallfag humiliates manlet in front of his gf

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-

He handled it perfectly

And the whore is opening her mouth so wide mocking her bf and teehee'in at the tallfag :feelsseriously:

Of course Foid smiling and enjoying for chad

During most of history in most of the world you'd be honor killed or beaten for this btw

i hate this fucking frat bro arrogant fucks, id slit his throat if i could.

makes me fucking mad

She'll fuck him guaranteed.

I didn't plan this... :soy:

wish i was big frame and NT. i dont even care about the content of the video they both mog me to suicide FUCK

Behead all tallfags

i hate this fucking frat bro arrogant fucks, id slit his throat if i could.

makes me fucking mad
no gf for him to pull this shit on. Also, this frat dude was a normie, he will most likely wagecuck for some roastie.

It’s a mog or be mogged world

manlet has hunter eyes...so no tears from me

confirms face>height

JFL the sheer arrogance. That is a guy that is winning at life. He knows just how many girls want to fuck him

Normie tallfag mogging manet chadlite.

And people still say face > height.
chadlite still got decently attractive foid

if it turns out the tallfag is KHHV, I wouldn't mind the tallfag knocking the chadlet out

And they say islam isn't based

He handled it perfectly
I saw no stabbing into his chest until he collapsed and them stomping into the back of his head until his skull became red mush.
How the fuck is that perfectly? The tall dick sounded like a retarded bitch. Especially the way he spoke.

He needed to be fucking murdered. That wasn't fucking funny.

I saw no stabbing into his chest until he collapsed and them stomping into the back of his head until his skull became red mush.
How the fuck is that perfectly? The tall dick sounded like a retarded bitch. Especially the way he spoke.

just say bruh theory

It was sarcasm.

It was sarcasm.
Oh yes. Sarcasm. Wonderful sarcasm to record while the fucking bitch giggles to make the bf look even worse. That's wonderful fucking sarcasm. Hahahahaha at that sarcasm. Hahahahaha. So wonderful was that sarcasm.

Okay then let me correct myself.
He should be sarcastically stabbed in the chest until he collapsed and then stomped in the back of his fucking head until his skull became red mush. He sarcastically needed to be fucking murdered.

How's that? Better?

Oh yes. Sarcasm. Wonderful sarcasm to record while the fucking bitch giggles to make the bf look even worse. That's wonderful fucking sarcasm. Hahahahaha at that sarcasm. Hahahahaha. So wonderful was that sarcasm.

Okay then let me correct myself.
He should be sarcastically stabbed in the chest until he collapsed and then stomped in the back of his fucking head until his skull became red mush. He sarcastically needed to be fucking murdered.

How's that? Better?
:feelsseriously:
Chill out.
It's just a satirical post to demonstrate the heightmog.

This.

:feelsseriously:
Chill out.
It's just a satirical post to demonstrate the heightmog.

Okay fine. Then inceltears and how foids treat us is satire as well. They don't really hate us or want us dead.

Minimum face for manlets. JFL at manlets who aren't at least chadlite facially. Over.

She wouldn't have gone with him if he didn't push her out of the scene with him by the hand. Sometimes in these situations you just have to lead.

Her face during the interaction says it all. Brutal

should have kicked im him in the nuts tbh

One thing about the blacks, is that they would not have tolerated this disrespect like that, a black manlet would be fighting the tyrone or stabbing/shooting him in that situation. Not that it helps me, I’d do the same as the manlet probably, the fact that the girl is giggling means it’s already over, anything less than murdering the man disrespecting him means she will never see him in the same light

Typical tallfag. He wouldn't dare mess with some ogre like this. This is why I say height>face. The shorter dude is more handsome, yet he isn't taken seriously at all.

And the whore is opening her mouth so wide mocking her bf and teehee'in at the tallfag :feelsseriously:
Of course Foid smiling and enjoying for chad
Frwae3frwe3fr3ewfr3e

Their faces say everything. No amount of science and research will ever defeat seeing shit like this playing out irl

During most of history in most of the world you'd be honor killed or beaten for this btw
Exactly. Men knew that women are whores for chad, so the idea of gender mixing or letting your wife have guy friends, or even entertaining the notion of letting your wife casually talk with other men (like in the vid) was kept strictly forbidden and any interactions that DID happen between men and women was kept minimum and formal.
JFL the sheer arrogance. That is a guy that is winning at life. He knows just how many girls want to fuck him
He also knows the manlet isn't gonna do shit to him since he'd get his ass beat in front of his gf and be further humiliated
anything less than murdering the man disrespecting him means she will never see him in the same light
This used to happen all the time in the past. Women love making men kill each other. like with the story of Cain and Abel

Last edited:
I don't see the humilliation anywhere. The manlet has a 8/10 face, of course if he was ugly with his height he would be posting here, but due to his good face he has a girlfriend and is enjoying life.

The tallfag is just another annoying youtuber and the foid is a low IQ whore, but I would kill to be in the manlet's shoes.

all I see is manlet with a gf

He wasn't mogging anyone, this manlet mogs this normie to oblivon, he has a chad tier jaw and hunter eyes

Yes it still applies. Tallfag has good face on top of that.

Keep coping.
Coping how? My problem is not my height, it’s my face so how can the statement: “face>>>>height”, be a cope?

it’s a cope to think that height matters more than face, face matters way more

You're coping thinking that that the tallfag isn't mogging the manlet, it's not face>height.

It's face+height.
He is not mogging, the Manlet has a way batter face. And it’s face>>>height

You really think a 6’4 (Top 5% percentile height) mogs a 7/10 face? Obviously not

A 6ft4 average guy mogs a 7/10 manlet.
if the Manlet has 5’8, no it isn’t a mog, but if he has less than 5’7, then yes, he is getting mogged