Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Tallfag is afraid of having manlet sons

>I'm 6'5

Did not read a word after that. Hope he gets his knee caps blown off.

r/tall is a gay circlejerk

The amount of 6+ tallfags I see on daily basis with under 5'5 whores is staggering. These pairs infuriate me all the time.
No wonder all the tallfags are fakecels.

LEAVE THE 5'3 FOR US :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

my advice for him is to go kill himself

But tallniggers on here will try and convince you height is not important :feelsclown:

Huge faggot. Such a non-issue it's unreal.

Unless he fucks an actual midget if he's 6'5" his children will almost certainly be above the bellcurve in height. Brutal genetics if not though

Foid in the comms says being short isn't the most horrible thing to happen oh no no no she doesn't know:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Even if he dates a taller girl there's still a chance that his sons will be turbomanlets anyway thanks to genetic recombination and the existence of short genes in everyone. There is no escape.

Yikes, looks like he really needs to unpack these incel beliefs

he should bc if he does he will create a human to make him suffer its the opposite of love its satan tier of evilness

Then don't have any kids simple

Why are chads SO INTELLECTUALLY RETARDED ???

The expression "regression towards the mean" was literally created because we discovered that very tall people always have shorter kids. 6'5 faggots arent that tall because of "good genes". They're just lucky. The problem with being lucky is that its hard to hit the jackpot twice in a row. That's why tall faggots have manlet faggots as kids.

Short foidlets abominations are trying to convince him to breed and commit to short whores,

He should be only breeding with 6ft+ Amazonians

Otherwise his wasting his genes and commiting a genetic crime

Kjn321kjn

Holy shit FOID IN TEARS

Tbh atleast he is aware of the problems short men face.
Most tallfags are in total denil that they benifit in anyway.
They usually like to tell manlets to just be confident bro, not knowing their confident derives from being taller than most people.

Tall faggots love to act like they care. They just want to fuck your mother.

Went into the threads and there was multiple 6'7" ers and 6'10" ers. Imagine being so lucky you get that tall. It hurts

Anything above 6'4 is a meme. Bragging about fucking a 6'10" freak is like bragging about fucking a busted bimbo who looks like this

Lolo Ferrari Malaise autour de sa sepulture

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back