Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tallfag normie friend with gf found out

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
Bluepilled tallfag normie friend with a gf found out that I'm an incel and that I'm rotting in my room alone and keeps on mocking me telling me I'm a coward for not speaking to girls in my college class.It's seriously getting annoying asf,can't even ghost this MF cause he lives in the same building as mine and he is my classmate,should i shoot this fker in GTA or something.Please save me from these bluepilled devils :fuk:

I suggest telling him to respect you and if he keeps doing it he is no longer your friend m8.

Just go eat rice, GrAYcel

do u have friends? its better to stick around with them so youll get ignored by mr tallfag

He looks down on you.

Don't talk to that faggot ever again

do u have friends? its better to stick around with them so youll get ignored by mr tallfag
I am a depressed mentalcel,it's hard for me to make new friends and I'm tired of life

He looks down on you.

Don't talk to that faggot ever again
Yeah before he knew i was an incel,he was giving me a lot of respect but now he's treating me like shit,fk these normie faggots,I wil go ER on them one day in GTA ofcourse:feelsree:

you shouldn't admit your power levels ever to normies. you should cut him off from your life if you can,but no idea how you can do that to be honest.

Have a discussion with him and tell him that you’re not tall and GL like he is. Tell him about all the negative experiences you had due to being ugly and short. And try to explain how height and looks greatly determine how females respond to you

Tallfags look down on you like I have said before. Btw what is your height? Could you wear lifts?

Read my thread btw
I'm 5'7 and I always wear lifts so it takes me to 5'9, still a short subhuman and that tallfag is 6'1

Last edited:
Who are you then :ping:
D3572ABA A32D 4DE7 ADD1 1EB86F04926E

Bluepilled tallfag normie friend with a gf found out that I'm an incel and that I'm rotting in my room alone and keeps on mocking me telling me I'm a coward for not speaking to girls in my college class.It's seriously getting annoying asf,can't even ghost this MF cause he lives in the same building as mine and he is my classmate,should i shoot this fker in GTA or something.Please save me from these bluepilled devils :fuk:
Maybe he's right and you really are a coward.

Well, its HopeCopeRope right here in the flesh. If anyone has any doubts, they can ask me anything only he(I) would know :smonk:

Hmm:feelswhat:,coward for giving up after many tries and accepting the blackpill.If you think I should keep on trying till i fking die then yeah I'll keep being a coward

unfortunately this twat will keep puhing and pushing like a bully until you show him you will make him uncomfortable either verbally or physically, you need to start talking shit to this twat to his face, this unfortunately is the only language bullies understand, you stand your ground and dont back down.

It may escalate depending on his aggression level, but if you dont stand up he will keep on punching down on you and keep doing it until your ego is the size of a grain of sand, and also your social standing will keep getting hammered the more he punches down on you.

how is he a coward you are the same as the tallfag punching down on someone you percieve as lower than yourself
the only coward is the tallfag using his leverage as a tallfag with the game stacked in his favour and he know it punching down on someone he knows the rules dont favour utter self interest utter coward

yeah thats what you get for having normie friend

Mog me because he have friend but hey what's the point of having friends if they can't share their females with you ?

how is he a coward you are the same as the tallfag punching down on someone you percieve as lower than yourself
the only coward is the tallfag using his leverage as a tallfag with the game stacked in his favour and he know it punching down on someone he knows the rules dont favour utter self interest utter coward
Relax

The best case scenario would be to ignore him/ghost, if you cannot do that just say to him that either he stops fucking with you or you won't meet with him anymore. Normans love to make other people feel like shit

Well, its HopeCopeRope right here in the flesh. If anyone has any doubts, they can ask me anything only he(I) would know :smonk:
Aren't you a bragger
@Animecel2D thoughts?

I'm glad thay I don't bother with normalfaggots anymore

Normies are Shit and Always try to find Something to Shit on

Ignore him , if His bullying becomes apparent get aggresive .

Every fucking shitter needs a beating, Else They never stop

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back