Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting TallFag

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Last week I found myself in a highly stressful situation that could have escalated dangerously, had I not maintained an internal calmness and composure that seemingly unsettled the other parties.

It began when a small group approached me in an agitated state, making aggressive verbal threats and derogatory assumptions about my age and maturity levels relative to theirs, though observation suggests the latter critique said more about them than myself.

As tensions mounted and the tallfag loudly punctuated empty promises of violence by physically striking an inanimate object and the fat fuck screaming mere inches from me , I responded with a simple, truthful assertion meant not to antagonize but rather to acknowledge the irony of the moment through my stillness. This triggered an explosive overreaction on his part, perhaps because confronting peaceful behaviour challenges violent narratives the nigger staff still blamed me although.

By remaining centered inwardly despite outward provocations, I believe I prevented further escalation and also shone a light on the true nature of a situation where others now seek to shift blame and hide behind false pretences, to the disbelief of objective witnesses. While not inviting such interactions, one can respond to toxicity only through leading by high-minded example. Overall it was a testament to the power of non-reaction, even in the face of those desperate to provoke it, for reaction often fuels what reaction seeks to defeat.

@Darth_Aurelius This has caused me visceral trauma.

An accurate representation of me in that situation.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Ra3s9A79A94?si=AHx311HhyFmos3U-

just go er on em
There were two guards who looked like this

But with no guns. I would have risked serious damage lol if I decided to attack.

I commend you for your self restraint and as is often said, discretion is the better part of valor. Too often young comrades in the incel movement respond to these sorts of deliberative provocations and provide their antagonists with precisely what they are looking for; a pretext to pursue legal or administrative recourse against them. We must be cautious, circumspect and above all, disciplined when confronted with such obscene belligerence. I find this to be particularly challenging as I am 6'3, 220 lbs, musclemaxxed and always carrying my G19 Glock 9mm with an extended mag and so I would love nothing more then to engage in hand to hand combat with these sorts of puny normie faggots and then, if necessary, resort to use of firearms to completely annihilate them. On my analysis however, it isn't worth the fleeting gratification that one would derive by killing some normies to have to then spend considerable time in prison.

What were you doing? They just threatened you randomly?