Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Tallfags Succeed in Everything

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Graham Arnold Size Difference GIF by Football Australia

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzG3G6USPCC/?igsh=MW50N2lzNWFjejRicw==

What do I see when scrolling Instagram? Some kind of blue collar linemen competition. Who appears to be winning? Some 6’2”, lanky white dude.

I’m not being schizo when I say this, any level of success anywhere in any field is dominated by tallfags. It’s insane. I’ve already made a similar post about this, but that was mostly about sports. Sports is a gimme, but even outside that. The manager of the plant at my college internship? Tallfag. The president of the fraternities on campus? Almost always tallfags. The most loved grandson of my grandparents? My 6’6” cousin.

But it goes beyond that. Best Fortnite player?

dance ninja GIF by Red Bull

Ninja (Tallfag)

The head of the IT shop at my job? Tallfag.

Best chess player ever?

Mad The Odd Couple GIF by CBS

Bobby Fischer (Tallfag)

Smartest man ever?

nikola tesla art GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

Nikola Tesla ( Tallfag)

Best chef:

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Gordon Tallfag Ramsey

I’m not trying to cherry pick, and I know there’s countless successful short people. But the disproportion of exceptional tall dudes is insane. And it’s not all halo affect, because many of them are extremely talented in something.

I don’t think tallfags are better because they’re tall, but damn, it be sure does feel like they’re better at everything. If you look up the best in the world at anything, it’s probably a tallfag. Who’s the best Jenga player in the world? Prolly some 6’3” white dude I bet. I don’t understand why tallfags dominate everything, even shit that’s purely meritocrac.

Average height is even considered to be a manlet

Average height is even considered to be a manlet
My point is if you look at exceptional people in anything, they’re almost always taller.

Positive reinforcement propels them to greatness meanwhile manlets feel like constantly giving up

This is why I consider tallfags here as fakecels.

The only thing tallfags can't succeed in is getting the world record for the smallest man alive

Yeah, if you have a face like his, then yes. If you have an ugly fucking face and look like a total faggot, then no. It is always a good-looking or normal-looking person who is featured in these videos.

Tallness suits for whites only

Even all or at least most of the rich guys ale tallfags, I literally can't remember the last time when I have seen some rich manlet. It's truly ovER for shortcels :feelsbadman:

What do I see when scrolling Instagram? Some kind of blue collar linemen competition. Who appears to be winning? Some 6’2”, lanky white dude.

I’m not being schizo when I say this, any level of success anywhere in any field is dominated by tallfags. It’s insane. I’ve already made a similar post about this, but that was mostly about sports. Sports is a gimme, but even outside that. The manager of the plant at my college internship? Tallfag. The president of the fraternities on campus? Almost always tallfags. The most loved grandson of my grandparents? My 6’6” cousin.

Ninja (Tallfag)

Best chess player ever?

Bobby Fischer (Tallfag)

Smartest man ever?

Nikola Tesla ( Tallfag)

Best chef:

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Gordon Tallfag Ramsey

I’m not trying to cherry pick, and I know there’s countless successful short people. But the disproportion of exceptional tall dudes is insane. And it’s not all halo affect, because many of them are extremely talented in something.

I don’t think tallfags are better because they’re tall, but damn, it be sure does feel like they’re better at everything. If you look up the best in the world at anything, it’s probably a tallfag. Who’s the best Jenga player in the world? Prolly some 6’3” white dude I bet. I don’t understand why tallfags dominate everything, even shit that’s purely meritocrac.

Aren't you a tallfag ?

Height has some correlation with intelligence which only confirms that in the laws of the universe, the physically bigger mass embodies the power

Tallfags are fakecels. If you are above 6'2" you have no reason to post here

Even if tallfags dont ascend they will never be bullied + nobody will want to fight them + heightmogging a whole crowd of people feels way better

Just brake tallfags legs with a bat.

This a factor why short men especially suffer with mental health because of the oppression faced when you're a manlet. No one ever takes us seriously, even if we excel in our job we're still treated less favourably because they see our height an immediately use that to justify hostility and contempt (talkin over us, ignoring us, gaslighting).

This is the shit us short people have to face on a daily basis. Heightism is the most openly discriminated against. It's considered acceptable to take the piss out of a short arse man. Fuck this society for judging us for something that is beyond our control

Tallfags have their needs fulfilled and secured so they live healthier and happier lives. This gives them much better potential to become really talented at something and getting forward is much easier because tallfags are favored.

Even if tallfags dont ascend they will never be bullied + nobody will want to fight them
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: Lanklets are not going to be respected. Plenty of lanklets get bullied JFL
+ heightmogging a whole crowd of people feels way better
U need to be pretty tall for that not just like 6’3

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: Lanklets are not going to be respected. Plenty of lanklets get bullied JFL
no nigga, lanket tallfags get bullied less than short lankets and short fat guys

Ninja is a good player.

Ninja (Tallfag)

Best chess player ever?

Bobby Fischer (Tallfag)

Smartest man ever?

Nikola Tesla ( Tallfag)

Best chef:

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Gordon Tallfag Ramsey

They are all 6'1-6'2, anyway a little bit cherry picking

no nigga, lanket tallfags get bullied less than short lankets and short fat guys
Well I mean ok. But like being tall won’t protect u from disrespect. Especially being a lanklet no one is scared or intimidated by lanklets

Well I mean ok. But like being tall won’t protect u from disrespect. Especially being a lanklet no one is scared or intimidated by lanklets
bro manlets are worse bro i can see a 5’4 dude he can be a bodybuilder and that shit is still not intimidating

bro manlets are worse bro i can see a 5’4 dude he can be a bodybuilder and that shit is still not intimidating
I see manlets picking on lanklets all the time JFL

I see manlets picking on lanklets all the time JFL
That lanket must have low t or some shit because if their T levels are equal no fucking tallfag is intimidated by a short dude

That lanket must have low t or some shit because if their T levels are equal no fucking tallfag is intimidated by a short dude
This. Never seen a tallfag acting high inhib unless they are severe autists.

A skinny lanklet with a sub 18-19 bideltoid is obviously going to obviously be intimidated by broad shouldered bigger manlets

This. Never seen a tallfag acting high inhib unless they are severe autists.
Heightfidence is real you fucking walk into a room and u heightmogg everyone feeling superior how can u feel high inhib

Heightfidence is real you fucking walk into a room and u heightmogg everyone feeling superior how can u feel high inhib
Idk but if a tallfag suddenly got his bones shorten by 8 inches he would immediately rope. That's for sure.

This a factor why short men especially suffer with mental health because of the oppression faced when you're a manlet. No one ever takes us seriously, even if we excel in our job we're still treated less favourably because they see our height an immediately use that to justify hostility and contempt (talkin over us, ignoring us, gaslighting).

This is the shit us short people have to face on a daily basis. Heightism is the most openly discriminated against. It's considered acceptable to take the piss out of a short arse man. Fuck this society for judging us for something that is beyond our control
That is the problem, if one is a man let, it is hard to cash in on talent; tallfags get praise while having no talent at all.

As a manlet you are shunned from society, there's a reason why people give us the silent treatment. The vibe I get from most people is mostly contempt. They can say its because I'm shy but we all know the real reason is height. I've seen average looking guys fit in seamlessly and height is a factor.

Success is basically the accumulation of the resources and opportunities you're given. Tallfags are given everything. They never have to try.

Positive reinforcement propels them to greatness meanwhile manlets feel like constantly giving up
yup
most tall fags only succeed due to the cuckciety propping them up. its the classic halo domino effect
while manlets have failo domino effect