Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel tasting butter chicken for the first time is lifefuel

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★

View: https://imgur.com/a/6mpOmXl

it has a unique taste. it's so earthy and aromatic. I expected it to be just a spicy curry but that's not the case. you can feel the spice but at the same time it's so smooth with the butter taste and tomatoes. I felt like every bit of spice was important to get that earthy taste. I may have tasted some better dishes in my life but butter chicken was unique and new. thank you currycels :feelsaww:

Last edited:
I also like it, I am craving some due to your post now

Can you eat all that? Also naan looks great :feelsokman:

Never tried anything Indian in my life
I think I'll keep it that way

Can you eat all that? Also naan looks great :feelsokman:
I skipped lots of the rice but not because it was bad but because I don't eat too much rice usually

wiped the chicken plate clean.
naan was tasty too finished them as well

costed me 10 bux I say worth the money and Im full and happy atm. I was starving and didn't eat a thing for over 10 hours.

I also like it, I am craving some due to your post now
get yourself a feast like mine and enjoy. it made me so happy for some reason. something in the spice is releasing dopamine for me :feelsaww:

FOOOKIN RAGE BRUTAL SMASH EHAD BUNNY

Looks great, I think I would like it very much. I hate rice in every shape, I would eat all the rest. I'm going to cook Green peas meat potato stew today.

Looks great, I think I would like it very much. I hate rice in every shape, I would eat all the rest.
I tell you what I don't like rice too but it was tasty. although arabian smoked mandi rice is slightly better (mandi rice is the only type of rice I'd be happy to eat large quantities of its my favorite too)
I'm going to cook Green peas meat potato stew today.
pics

I've tried biryani and curry and roti but East Asian and south East Asian food mogs for me, and some BBQ + burritos / kebab

I tell you what I don't like rice too but it was tasty. although arabian smoked mandi rice is slightly better (mandi rice is the only type of rice I'd be happy to eat large quantities of its my favorite too)

pics
Main reason I don't like rice is because I don't know how to make it not to taste bland, I try replicating youtube videos but never turns out good.
Share pics
Once its done :panties:.

butter makes everything better tbhngl

it has a unique taste. it's so earthy and aromatic. I expected it to be just a spicy curry but that's not the case. you can feel the spice but at the same time it's so smooth with the butter taste and tomatoes. I felt like every bit of spice was important to get that earthy taste. I may have tasted some better dishes in my life but butter chicken was unique and new. thank you currycels :feelsaww:

That was a lovely read mate and I'm glad you enjoyed my recommendation...

but I'm not curry :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Looks too dark should be more orangish. I’m having butter chicken for dinner tonight maybe I’ll take a pic

Looks too dark should be more orangish. I’m having butter chicken for dinner tonight maybe I’ll take a pic
phone camera with low light. it's more vibrant irl

phone camera with low light. it's more vibrant irl
IMG 20230716 214735

Mine

Main reason I don't like rice is because I don't know how to make it not to taste bland, I try replicating youtube videos but never turns out good.
Spices dude. Don't watch YouTube, crackas don't know shit about making tasty food

I've tried biryani and curry and roti but East Asian and south East Asian food mogs for me, and some BBQ + burritos / kebab
I tried a couple of thai dishes one day it was good but tbh butter chicken curbstomps them :worryfeels:. it's just that good.

also they're very different. thai spicy is peppery and thai cuisine likes to implement a wider range of flavor profiles while a currycel dish aims to make a narrow ranged but a complex flavor profile

the one I ordered had the same color as this irl.
also looks tasty. one thing I forgot to mention is how tender the chicken is it just melts in your mouth.
Me father made it

@svgmn1 @adharmi
Peas was very sweet which went great with salty taste and sour cabbage salad
IMG 20230716 181311IMG 20230716 190015

@svgmn1 @adharmi
Peas was very sweet which went great with salty taste and sour cabbage salad
View attachment 810321View attachment 810323
that brought me a nostalgic feeling back in the days when I gymcelled myself I use to cook such healthy meals and they were tasty and felt healthy and lite too. I bet that sour cabbage salad pairs fantastically with it. good job boyo

Try singapore chilli laksa
the problem with curry food is that it makes you go to the bathroom with a burning fire ass afterwards.

Never tried anything Indian in my life
I think I'll keep it that way
Even I've tried butter chicken. It actually tastes really good :feelsjuice:

younger beef like calf meat you mean? that should be extremely tender. yum
The one almost adult but still not an adult, i dont know how its called. Im not a fan of it. Chicken and pork taste and smell better imo.

Indian kitchen is lifefuel. Unfortunately it takes some time to make a good a Butter Chicken

Good choice. sadly many of the curries in my area have worsened due to inflation. So they cheap out on the curries. Very cursed

Ajvar (veggie spread) would probably go nice with it.

Decent Slop, Had it few months ago