Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tbh, I don’t get the hype around Asian girls

J

JamesMLM

Captain
They are kinda uncanny looking, and they look like dolls. I don’t know why the internet is so obsessed with them.

IMG 6725
IMG 6726

They are the most feminine and mog in dating stats

It's a cope for low status white men. They're way easier to get than white women so they act like they're above all other girls.

The yellow fever among white people disgusts me.

I'd fuck a chink, but I don't see them as a more attractive race than others.

ive rarely seen east asian girls irl so they are taboo and exotic for me. however, most are ugly and the tradwife idea is pure cope

They're way easier to get than white women
but then they bitch about muh fetishization by white men when theyre literally the ones chasing whito cocku, fucking pisses me off

It's similar to the reason behind 2D anime waifu obsession. White foids are so unfeminine that people take recourse to doll-like Asian foids who at least represent a simulacra of femininity

Im white but i never found asian women attractive. Some hapas are pretty tho. Basically the more whiter the foid, the better it is for me

All the reasons people like them are in the lists you provided in your image jfl. There is no mystery here. You have a problem with their appearance, that’s a separate issue
All of the tradwife stuff listed in those images are cope

All of the things listed in those images are cope
Not for normies and chads. Their asian gfs do actually treat them way better than any white girl ever has. I've seen it happen a lot

Obviously it is cope for trucels though. We can't get anyone so there is no point putting any race of foid on a pedestal

They're white women for guys who can't get white women.

T. former yellow fever fag