Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Tbh I get why ppl hate greys ngl.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
So many greys join this site just to larp and pass judgement on incels with their normie perspective. They join the forum like this is reddit or some shit.

Tbh I don’t hate all greys but probably 70% are normies/bluepillers/IT cucks/incel in denial soyboys.

C1481169 0072 4558 8A4C 5A727C5B6083

Weak 248th post greyboi!

So many greys join this site just to larp and pass judgement on incels with their normie perspective. They join the forum like this is reddit or some shit.

Tbh I don’t hate all greys but probably 70% are normies/bluepillers/IT cucks/incel in denial soyboys.

View attachment 456516
wonderpets wonderpets gooooo wonderpets yayyyyy

There have been some who have unironically referred to this forum as a subreddit so yeah

I don't get why someone would join this forum to try and preach their bluepill gospel to people who already lost all hope

I don't get why there are so many greycels with 0 posts

I'd argue that postmaxxers have an equal chance of being larpers. I wouldn't be surprised of IT users or foids making those "based" posts and giggling while they see our reactions.