Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reason I didn’t join earlier anyone relate?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Does anyone relate on the fact they didn’t want to join this forum because

1. They had problems other than inceldom and they didn’t want to reduce their problems to muhhh not getting foids
2. I didn’t want to join until I hit rock bottom.

I’m an abused dog so I have so many other issues that I wish inceldom was my only issue. I really don’t give a shit much about not pulling hoes and muhh blaming women. I hate neurotypical normies just as much and could care less about gay ass shit like “male suicide”. I piss on the graves of simp Normie faggots who committed because of a muhhh breakup those guys are in hell rn.

Also JFL when you label yourself as muhh blackpilled incel retards will assume your only problem is women or not getting a relationship. IM blackpilled in so many other things I don’t give a fuck about slutty women.

I identify mostly with the abused dog label. I’ve been lurking this forum since April/May 2020 and proved this even talked with some members pre 2022

Last edited:
After hearing about this place it didn't take me long to join

Seems like you've trascended the strict categories. Good for you.

I don't relate to that, it was the glowies and the people that only shitpost that stopped me from joining sooner.

Before I joined the incel community, I was deceived by false hope, I seriously believed that women cared about personality and I will one day be with my looksmatch. However, as I got older, I discovered that girls won't even date their looksmatch, they want to be with men who are more good-looking than them. I saw good-looking men succeed in dating while I failed every time I approached a girl. My personality wasn't the problem, it was my looks, and I stopped listening to bluepillers because they were feeding me misinformation. Now, I am free from these bad influences. I am just happy to be enlightened by the blackpill.

I see what you mean, but all the things that cause me to be an incel (ugly and not NT) are the same things that cause most of my other problems. That's part of the blackpill; it's domain has always extended past just sex and romance. So I think saying "incel" actually describes my situation pretty well.

I identify mostly with the abused dog label.
Take the dogpill and ascend.

Inceldom should not be belittled because love and sex are basic human needs. I don't really care about normie issues because at the end of the day they have their basic needs met. Sub 5's also have other issues that are societal anyway

Yeah, I lurked this forum on and off for like 3 years, and I’ve always had and still have problems beyond inceldom. But I see it as a culmination of factors, that shaped me into the total fuck up that I am. I’m unable to relate to most neurotypicals irl, and cannot make a single friend to save my life. That alone just forces me to seek socializing with others entirely online.
But even then, there’s not many spaces on the internet anymore where I don’t feel like a total outcast except here.

I don't relate to that, it was the glowies and the people that only shitpost that stopped me from joining sooner.
Actually beyond this though since I had managed to hold hands with a foid one time I was worried everyone would think I am a fakecel, I made a thread about it one time and a bunch of people thought I should be banned.

After hearing about this place it didn't take me long to join