Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tbh I would cut my dick off for a hug

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
The only physical contact I've ever received in my life is cuddling my crush bc she thought I was gay and a few hugs from my mom before she decided she hated me. I'm desperate for physical touch and affection. Not even sexual or from a woman. I'd cut my dick off to have a strong father figure hug me. I never had a dad so I don't know what fatherly love is like. I just want affection.

I'll give you a hug, brocel (no homo):panties:

You’ll have fun urinating

I'll give you a hug, brocel (no homo):panties:
Herve pepe 1

please do it :foidSoy: :soy:

I told @Komesarj this
I would become a eunuch for a gf. Might as well be considered one as is

I would definitely let a :foidSoy: chop off my tiny shrimp dick in exchange for hugs and cuddling and being her submissive cuk

Not worth, too many pains :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i only had a hug from my foid cousin. thats all. and it was also not a deep hug where her tits would touch me , just a distant casual one.

I would definitely let a :foidSoy: chop off my tiny shrimp dick in exchange for hugs and cuddling and being her submissive cuk
jfl. imo not worth it

Anyone here ever tried hugmaxxing?

The only physical contact I've ever received in my life is cuddling my crush bc she thought I was gay and a few hugs from my mom before she decided she hated me. I'm desperate for physical touch and affection. Not even sexual or from a woman. I'd cut my dick off to have a strong father figure hug me. I never had a dad so I don't know what fatherly love is like. I just want affection.
Are you willing to me cast a spell for you? You said you'd cut yout dick off for a hug.

Are you willing to me cast a spell for you? You said you'd cut yout dick off for a hug.
No! I don't want my dick gone wrong right now!

:horror::horror::horror:
:horror::lul::horror:
:horror::horror::horror:

Last edited:
The only physical contact I've ever received in my life is cuddling my crush bc she thought I was gay
Your crush when she found out you don’t like getting fucked in the ass:horror: