Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tbhngl

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Turning on World Cup coverage and saw highlights of the jap vs nazi game… totally unexpected outcome, im happy for japan as a fellow ricemang:feelsautistic:

0-0 For Croatia and Morocco :feelskek:

0-0 For Croatia and Morocco :feelskek:
These sand nigger lands have surprisingly gotten harder to beat, with the exception of qatar jfl

These sand nigger lands have surprisingly gotten harder to beat, with the exception of qatar jfl
This just proves to me that berbers and croats are lazy slave races

This just proves to me that berbers and croats are lazy slave races
Croats are cool. I very much enjoy your hs2000(springfield xd here). Its one of the finest shooting pistols ive ever handled dedsrstbhngl, very smooth and clean trigger, gave me tremendous accuracy even with very rapid firing and sideways shooting for fun jfl

I also liked to watch mirko cro cop mma fights. Hes truly a beastly croatian mma fighter

Croats are cool. I very much enjoy your hs2000(springfield xd here). Its one of the finest shooting pistols ive ever handled dedsrstbhngl, very smooth and clean trigger, gave me tremendous accuracy even with very rapid firing and sideways shooting for fun jfl

I also liked to watch mirko cro cop mma fights. Hes truly a beastly croatian mma fighter
ty bro
I'm just kinda disappointed that Magyars, danubian jews (aka Austrians), and scum of the earth (aka Serbians) ruled over us for a 1000 years

ty bro
I'm just kinda disappointed that Magyars, danubian jews (aka Austrians), and scum of the earth (aka Serbians) ruled over us for a 1000 years
Magyars are based tho, but im being biased because theyre rice :smonk: