Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Teacher, 24, who had sex with student, 14, and sent him lingerie pics is spared jail

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★

This was at a special needs school as well

comp-mb-perv-teacher-usa.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000617476220.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000610675303.jpg

Last edited:
not surprised she walks
shes a woman after all

his jaw wasn't special needs

Life mogged by a 14 year old kid :feelsrope:

Meanwhile dr pizza is facing 30 years just for having cp. All uncucked men should be allowed to fuck teens as they please since they let whores get away with it.

Holly shit, imagine thats your teacher and she wants you to fuck her. In addition to all of that, sends nudes. Some lives man, holly fuck.

"ah man i wish i was that guy :soy: "

jfl at this life of a subhuman

They never do any real time. Even then it's a minimum security prison, where they honestly live better than most cucks.

just have a personaliteehee of a 14-year-old in special ed theory

Meanwhile dr pizza is facing 30 years just for having cp.

Ugly men get the book thrown at them and 20 years sentence for looking at pictures.

Stacey-lite/HT Becky gets let off for a contact offence.

:feelsclown:

Who cares about being a 14 year old fucking a post wall rostie. It's all about being a male teacher fucking your stacy teen student.

Can I see the lingerie pics

Only cucks won't care about a teen boy having sex with an adult foid, but flip out if a teen girl has sex with an adult man.

Early puberty and high prenatal-t is all that matters in life

an ugly special ed kid fucked THAT? Isn't that hopefuel if anything?

Imagine fucking your Stacy teacher at 14. Chad only.

Hopefully this sets some sort of legal precedent but probably not for men

My hatred for foids grows every single day

They never do any real time. Even then it's a minimum security prison, where they honestly live better than most cucks.
Cucked judges.
Ugly men get the book thrown at them and 20 years sentence for looking at pictures.

Stacey-lite/HT Becky gets let off for a contact offence.

:feelsclown:
I would amend Stacey-lite/HT Becky to foids as a whole tbh
Women can get away with murder too.
Just have a hole theory
Again thanks to cucked judges.

that little retard must be dutch or something

It just gets worse the older you get:feelsohgod:

I’ll be 40 getting mogged by 10 year olds:feelsrope:

just be a retard theory

A blonde foid like that, i bet the student is black.

Another day, another bitch gets what she wants despite all evidence saying she should get the opposite.

i wish I was autistic kid, 14

his jaw wasn't special needs
Just once I fucking wish they would release pictures of these "victims" so bluepillers could see that these are young shota chads

Holly shit, imagine thats your teacher and she wants you to fuck her. In addition to all of that, sends nudes. Some lives man, holly fuck.

Tell me about it bro. I would have considered myself pretty damn lucky if that was me at 14.

Just once I fucking wish they would release pictures of these "victims" so bluepillers could see that these are young shota chads
Plot twist: the victims are mostly normie looking male children and teenagers and it has been demonstrated that there are just as many hebephilie and pedophile females out there as there are hebephile and pedophile males and that many females would rather go after young boys than grown males.
@Robtical

Some people just have lives that I can’t even begin to comprehend

Plot twist: the victims are mostly normie looking male children and teenagers and it has been demonstrated that there are just as many hebephilie and pedophile females out there as there are hebephile and pedophile males and that many females would rather go after young boys than grown males.
@Robtical
Noo, only men are creeps who go after teens and preteens. Wahmen are always innocent angels. :bluepill::soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back