Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Team leader boss at work making me feel like a cuck in front of female collegue

SilentSun

SilentSun

Greycel
I was already feeling meh when I came into work and it didn't help with my team leader boss' comment. Basically he was saying to female collegue how he could make her famous on YouTube as joke and then I came in and he said to her "This dude studied video editing so he can help you out" and she said to me of course "Yeah my boyfriend does the same" which I already knew her bf knows film industry. My boss still said again "We have talent to help you" as joke.

Of course I didn't say anything yet what would you have said in this situation?

i would have said i will beat your wife give her black eyes and rape her in the ass

i would have said i will beat your wife give her black eyes and rape her in the ass
You wouldn’t have said anything and even if you did you would have just mumbled something incoherent (literally me)

You should definitely do it if the opportunity arises, and ask double or triple your hourly rates.

team leader

So you didn't study film editing?

should have probably just ignored her comment and joined your boss in mock-enthusiastically encouraging her to employ your services

who gives a shit about her bf lmao

'I will edit your videos so well you'll look half your age'

Wait, so all he said was "you will work with INCEL over there" and she immediately thought that it was apt to mention that she had a boyfriend?

Wait, so all he said was "you will work with INCEL over there" and she immediately thought that it was apt to mention that she had a boyfriend?

Forgot to mention I walked out of work when she was hugging her bf and said bye to me. I should have walked other direction.

I mean she has mentioned him before as I see him pick her up anyway. I need to somehow get an actual job in that field yet am lazy and is hard.

Not the best reaction to have.
Be nice she is Brazillian so I understand hard of her coming to dif country etc. Dang I didn't want people to be edgy on this post yet guess should have known what was getting into by posting here.

Be nice she is Brazillian so I understand hard of her coming to dif country etc. Dang I didn't want people to be edgy on this post yet guess should have known what was getting into by posting here.
I'm on your side here.

I was already feeling meh when I came into work and it didn't help with my team leader boss' comment. Basically he was saying to female collegue how he could make her famous on YouTube as joke and then I came in and he said to her "This dude studied video editing so he can help you out" and she said to me of course "Yeah my boyfriend does the same" which I already knew her bf knows film industry. My boss still said again "We have talent to help you" as joke.

Of course I didn't say anything yet what would you have said in this situation?
My old boss at my old job would pull this same shit all the fucking time. It was really a hard time for me not gonna lie. Destroyed any sense of self-confidence that I had left. At every opportunity he would use any information he had on me to make "jokes" at my expense, even if the information should have been harmless. He especially loved to make fun of me in front of others to make me look bad and to make himself look better.

He would make fun of things such as the way I walk or talk, my speech or other mannerisms, my social life (or lack thereof), my hobbies, the fact that I was going to uni, the fact that I get zero pussy, and am a short, ugly, retard, etc. The list could go on forever. Many normies are just relentless evil fuckers. I just ended up snapping one day and walked out on my job and never returned.