Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Tee-Hee]Roastie eats mouse alive

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon

God I wish that mouse were me

What the fucccccckkkk

fuck did I just watxh

Females are psychopathic, they are incapable of empathy, good morals or kindness, that's what the media doesn't tell you

She's Russian.

W T F

Hmm. I went to the archive and before it messed up it said there was another video of her shitting it out. Could be classic /tv/ nonsense but if this russian chick was crazy enough to record herself eating a mouse then she might be crazy enough to record herself shitting it out.

Russiancels, are your hot girls freaks? I also heard there's this qt3.14 that gives blowjobs to random guys at parties.

just eat meat, bro

I kid you not women will do anything for attention.

I remember watching this a year ago and was scarred for a couple weeks. Couldn't stop thinking about the noises, all damn day. The noises of spit and suction and tongueing while eating the mouse :feelsmega::feelsmega:

I am going to have nightmares now fucking thanks a lot, holey fucking shit what the hell is wrong with the world

this girl has no father or either very weak father figure that is easily overpowered

i refuse to click play

and normies and cucks would still want to date that disgusting human being... whats next?? eating shit?

and normies and cucks would still want to date that disgusting human being... whats next?? eating shit?
fakecel if you don't fuck anything that moves

I rubbed one out to this...

very strange, I would think the mouse would bite her and it was still alive when she swallowed it. What if it teared up her insides? She was prob on drugs

That same mouth will suck some chad's cock

I can't answer that, however if you were a foid version of yourself I can't say that I wouldn't.

That's what I like to here. You dirty little boy

>Girls would rather eat a live mouse for chad than have sex with you

I bet you hunting down them model chicks while ignoring the Killer whales eh
opposite actually.

call me a volcel but who the fuck would want to kiss a foids mouth who has been eating rats?

Fesnails can do no wrong.

B086821dccea7d76befcad4f5e7f462d

1517021410730.gif

What the fuck is wrong with people today?

The female species were a mistake

I'd marry her if she was virgin over some used up roastie

I won't watch this shit.
I'm an animal lover. :(

Put a cage of rats im her stomach

hope she got the plague from this

This pisses me off. If I ever saw this bitch in the streets the last thing she'd see is a right hook breaking her fuckin jaw