Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [TeeHee][JFL][Soy][Zoomer][Cringe]Destiny gets divorced.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★

Destinteehee​

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Absolutely and utterly shocking, who would've fucking guessed. I hope that bled-dry cuck gets even more fucked, but that's unlikely.

I hope he gets divorce raped in court, his online presence completely disappears, has a mental breakdown, and he kills himself.

These poly and open marriage cucks deserve everything bad that happens to them. Fuck them for promoting degeneracy.

I hope he gets divorce raped in court, his online presence completely disappears, has a mental breakdown, and he kills himself.

These poly and open marriage cucks deserve everything bad that happens to them. Fuck them for promoting degeneracy.
Honestly i hope misery on her more than him, hes a retard definately but i think he learned his lesson.

muh open relationship :soy: :soy: :soy:

Haha enjoy the divorce rape

If you'll excuse the bad pun, it was *predestined*.

HAHAHAHA stupid debatebro cuck

Who's next? iDubbbz?

If you'll excuse the bad pun, it was *predestined*.
iu

Great news. I hope all zoomer men see shit like this and they decide to never get married, women don't deserve it

He's so pathetic she didn't even think he was worth cucking. This guy should rope.

It's "cheating" if the cuck doesn't approve of the strange cock le wifey wants to get fucked by. That's how I understand it with these degenerates.
:lul::lul::lul:
>Yes honey we're in a open relationship :soy:
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT FUCK THAT GUY !!! I DONT APROOOOOOOOOOOOOVE !!!

Last edited:
:lul::lul::lul:
>Yes honey we're in a open relationship :soy:
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT FUCK THAT GUY !!! I DONT APROOOOOOOOOOOOOVE !!!
It's so fucking dumb.

Neuter all cucks.

Kill cucks, behead cucks, roundhouse kick cucks into concrete, slamdunk a coalburners baby into a trash compactor, crucify filthy fornicators

I typically don't care about any of this zoomer cringe drama, but I especially hate this fucking cuck faggot and am Schadenfreuding all over this while strange men are cumming all over his ex-wife's face.

Suicide fuel for @Mortis.
who didnt see this coming
one hes a manlet
two hes a soy cuck
gg

Everyone saw this shit coming lmao

Aaaaaahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahjajajahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahajajjaja. Cccuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk

He deserves everything bad that's coming for him

You literally can't win with foids. Be a millionaire streamer? She'll still leave you

You literally can't win with foids. Be a millionaire streamer? She'll still leave you
yep even xqc almost lost everything because of some mid becky
she looks like shit :feelskek:

Wow what a surprise

I typically don't care about any of this zoomer cringe drama, but I especially hate this fucking cuck faggot and am Schadenfreuding all over this while strange men are cumming all over his ex-wife's face.

It's over for Cuckstiny

Destiny:

- feminist
- beta bux, has spent hundreds of thousands on his marriage
- cuck, let his wife take limitless Chad dick (she's once admitted to believing women who do gangbangs are "badass")
- blue pill warrior, frequently debated red pill grifters
- got his wife a green card and livestreaming career

All that tolerance, social consciousness, and sexual liberation, and he loses his wife to a broke dark triad guy.

You can't even make up a better story to prove us right. :feelskek:

Destiny the degenerate cuck

Destiny:

- feminist
- beta bux, has spent hundreds of thousands on his marriage
- cuck, let his wife take limitless Chad dick (she's once admitted to believing women who do gangbangs are "badass")
- blue pill warrior, frequently debated red pill grifters
- got his wife a green card and livestreaming career

All that tolerance, social consciousness, and sexual liberation, and he loses his wife to a broke dark triad guy.

You can't even make up a better story to prove us right. :feelskek: