Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teen girls are such bad liars

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I was talking to this dumb cunt, she lies and says I'm not ugly. And before you call me a fakecel or a cuck, this bitch ghosts me often and just because I'm an incel doesn't mean I'm gonna accept my fate without bothering the hell out of women until the bitter end. Anyways It's clear she isn't interested. All she fucking cares about are chads, She doesn't obsess over me the same way she does with them and I want a piece of her. But when I bring up the fact that she worships these tall, white pretty boys with strong jawlines. She denies it hand and foot and claims she cares more about personality. Absolute idiot that woman. She can't even use the right "you're" when talking about a person.

Last edited:
should accept your fate bro

stop coping in foids and cope in something else. maybe with that an actual foid will open up her legs for your pity dick

maybe with that an actual foid will open up her legs for your pity dick
No, that's actually coping. Clown world and I mean it.

No, that's actually coping. Clown world and I mean it.
yeah but it can happen... maybe if she is a -1/10 obese missing tits ass dyke

yeah but it can happen... maybe if she is a -1/10 obese missing tits ass dyke
I get what you are saying but I honestly think it's way beyond over at this point.

Shouldn't be expecting foids to be truthful there not even honest with themselves.

For foids, Personality = looks.
604px-OK_Cupid_Looks_Personality.png

correlation is basically 1:1, that is - the more good-looking a chad is, the better his personality is considered to be by foids.

Foid's can't stop getting into abusive relationships because they can't actually gauge personality. They only act based on feelings and tingles, and looks convey tingles and feelings faster and stronger than the boring task of paying attention to actual behavior.

I was talking to this dumb cunt, she lies and says I'm not ugly. And before you call me a fakecel or a cuck, this bitch ghosts me often and just because I'm an incel doesn't mean I'm gonna accept my fate without bothering the hell out of women until the bitter end. Anyways It's clear she isn't interested. All she fucking cares about are chads, She doesn't obsess over me the same way she does with them and I want a piece of her. But when I bring up the fact that she worships these tall, white pretty boys with strong jawlines. She denies it hand and foot and claims she cares more about personality. Absolute idiot that woman. She can't even use the right "you're" when talking about a person.
this bitch ghosts me often and just because I'm an incel doesn't mean I'm gonna accept my fate without bothering the hell out of women until the bitter end
Is she one of those "You are attractive, but I wouldn't date you. You aren't attractive to me." types?

Is she one of those "You are attractive, but I wouldn't date you. You aren't attractive to me." types?
Similar to that but worse.

Yes. There's a reason why I never had any as acquaintances...

GrAycel thread. I have never had a text conversation with a woman in my life and no woman has ever reassured me that I'm not ugly.