Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teen killed in school shooting knew suspect would target her

T

tlightz

Recruit
★★
8d2646689567528e5b44c7b1b1608523

The teen who was hounded and ultimately killed by alleged Texas school shooter Dimitrios Pagourtzis told her parents she was afraid the creep would hurt her — and that if he did, she’d “haunt him forever,” her dad said.
Shana Fisher, 16, had the chilling premonition just two weeks before she was gunned down — along with seven other students and two teachers at Santa Fe High School.
“Shana told her mother two weeks ago he was going to come and kill her,” her dad, Timothy Thomas, told the Daily Mail.
The girl’s mother, Sadie Rodriguez, recounted to multiple outlets how the twisted Pagourtzis, 17, went after her daughter for four months — until Fisher ultimately told him to cut it out in front of their class, a week before his rampage.
“I know he had pestered her to go out with him. She kept telling him no. For one, he supposedly already had a girlfriend. And two, she just didn’t have feelings for the boy,” said Thomas, 41.
“What kind of person thinks the appropriate response is to kill her and a class full of people?”
The high school junior told her parents Pagourtzis was going to try to kill her, the dad said.
“He had told her himself he was going to kill her. He was walking around planning this in his head for weeks,” Thomas said. “Shana said that if he came into the school with a gun and killed her, she would haunt him for the rest of his life.”
Thomas, who split with the teen’s mom and remarried 13 years ago, said he recently reconnected with his daughter and watched her grow into a “beautiful, smart” young woman who dreamed of becoming an artist.
“I believe my daughter has moved from here to heaven, those thoughts are what’s keeping me going,” he said.
The distraught dad wondered how none of Pagourtzis’ teachers saw the shooting coming.
“If they are smart enough to teach our kids, they should be smart enough to see when something is badly wrong with someone,” he said.
Officials have said that unlike with other recent mass killers, no major red flags were raised about Pagourtzis prior to his rampage, though classmates described him as a “weird loner” who “never seemed that right.”

https://nypost.com/2018/05/21/teen-killed-in-school-shooting-knew-suspect-would-target-her/

They completely ignore the fact that he was bullied into it.
“What kind of person thinks the appropriate response is to kill her and a class full of people?
Anyone with self respect.

I'm glad he killed the bitch and the rest of those fuckers who bullied him.

classmates described him as a “weird loner” who “never seemed that right.”

As if being a loner didn't already suck, we're now becoming the ideal suspects for stuffs like that.

why I can't find articles that talks about the bullying part? Are "news" hiding something?

“I know he had pestered her to go out with him. She kept telling him no. For one, he supposedly already had a girlfriend. And two, she just didn’t have feelings for the boy,” said Thomas, 41.

When will normalfags learn that when someone is constantly rejected and isolated some of the less stable incels are going to snap violently?

the more they victim this bitch the more I'm glad she died.
Imagine if she survived and we would have to hear her give speeches on how much of a survivor she is and all that bull shit.

She could have not publicly rejected and embarrassed him.

But, silly me, she has a hole between her legs so she did nothing wrong.

I wish I can do that to the slut that sent me to jail

That bitch looks like a prostitute. I bet she was an expert at cock sucking, By the way, the parents didn't care about the little slut. They have only themselves to blame. Why didn't they transfer her to another school? or why didn't her dad beat the lil greek faggot up? don't blame the fattie for what he did.

This is hilarious. "Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid men will kill them." Damn right about that, and cunts should be glad it's that tame. Being killed takes a few seconds, being laughed at and bullied JUST for being ugly lasts a lifetime. I wish I killed her just so I could get that ghost pussy haunting me for life.

I'm glad he killed the bitch and the rest of those fuckers who bullied him.
“What kind of person thinks the appropriate response is to kill her and a class full of people?

So... He has a girlfriend already. Then proceeds to stalk one way above his looksmatch, gets rejected.. and kills her. He sounds like a reverse feminist. This was a would be chad finding out he was only a chad lite. Why are you guys sucking his cock so hard?

So... He has a girlfriend already. Then proceeds to stalk one way above his looksmatch, gets rejected.. and kills her. He sounds like a reverse feminist. This was a would be chad finding out he was only a chad lite. Why are you guys sucking his cock so hard?
There's literally no evidence he's had a girlfriend apart from some cucked article saying so.

Glad there dead, lets hope no cels were shot.
We need more fags to go ER

We dont know what actually happened.

We dont know if she intentionally humiliated him or just felt harassed.

Either way, violence is not the solution

Nobody is "forced" to harm someone else

Some students and a teacher had a discussion about red-flagging high risk students and watching them closely. This would put pretty much all incels on a watchlist and would be direct discrimination. Honestly, it'd probably lead to more people shooting up their bully cucks.

This is her mom admitting that her precious daughter publicly rejected and humiliated him.

Odds are high this cunt was horrible to him.

Please ! these damn only say what is best for them, being rejected and humiliated is not little ...

Lol that's what she gets for rejecting him
He probably wanted her for prom because it was coming up, but she couldn't spend one day of her life with him to save 10 other people.
Females value their exclusion of unnatractive men more then they value the lives of themselves and others.

I would break down too if I got rejected by a prostitute. At least thats what the picture is telling me :lul:

Oh well one less thot in the world *shrugs*

PERSPECTIVE FOR THE IDIOTIC GUESTS & LURKERS...

"One of Pagourtzis’ classmates who died in the attack, Shana Fisher, “had 4 months of problems from this boy,” her mother, Sadie Rodriguez, wrote in a private message to the Los Angeles Times on Facebook. “He kept making advances on her and she repeatedly told him no.”Pagourtzis continued to get more aggressive, and she finally stood up to him and embarrassed him in class,"

HE: His parents thought he was a sweet innocent kid. Based on social-media, if accurate, he wasn't really as innocent as he seemed.

SHE: Her parents thought she was being harassed. ***He probably didn't harass her for FOUR months straight! It doesn't make sense*** that would occur in a small setting of an art-class. I would bet more likely what happened is that everyone in that art-class got along relatively well. Art classes are casual like playtime for students. He probably asked her if she wanted to hang-out over Summer break (after next week) and instead of politely saying she wasn't interested, she humiliated him and the rest of the small class openly laughed at him. This WOULD make much more sense than some ongoing harassment where no one noticed or intervened in a small classroom.

Also it is her mother who is reporting that she was being harassed, obvs she has a strong likelihood of bias. She probably thinks her daughter never cursed, smoked or had sex either (maybe she didn't but I wouldn't take the mother's word for it).

BREAKING: SO....anywayz....Just LOL...I wuz right...fact-pattern doesn't make sense! (see above)

Update 5/21, 3:38 pm:

“There’s a lot of rumors out there right now,” Poehl said after he and co-counsel Robert Barfield visited the 17-year-old suspect in Galveston County Jail. “I will say that my client did not recognize the name Shana Fisher.”

So maybe we will find out the truth during his trial. I would think it is a little more complicated than someone getting politely rejected going crazy.

YO! WTF? I'm right AGAIN???

Y'know I was thinking that the mother of the girl's face is a poster to not do drugs....so I randomly googled...JUST LOL I AM RIGHT AGAIN!!!

sadie-rodriguez-shooting-ktrk-mo-20180520_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

view

Before the search warrant, detectives arrested Sadie Baze, 26. She lives in the same apartment complex and is Rodriguez's girlfriend, according to detectives. Police said she frequently sold and delivered drugs for Rodriguez. Investigators said they found marijuana on her when they pulled her over in Rodriguez' car.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but what did this girl do wrong? The stupid fuck who killed her is an asshole, if she wants nothing to do with him how is it her fault? She only yelled at him in class after being pursued for 4 months according to the article. Get off this literal faggot's dick jfc

The reason she wanted nothing to do with him is she was a hypergamous slut. She rejected him because she wants a Chad and feels insulted that a non-Chad thinks he has a chance with her.

READ THE FUCKING NEWS BEFORE MAKING BULLSHIT THREADS

> if he did, she’d “haunt him forever,” her dad said.

good luck with that.

fakecel

BURN IN HELL AND GET RAPED BY LUCIFER'S FIERY DICK YOU EVIL BITCH

Back in the day, if a male was rejected by a female, it would be the father or brother who would give the young man an ass whooping, but these days because of feminism, the thot thought it would be great to humiliate him inside the classroom where many of the students bullied him. I'm certain that chants of "YOU GO GRRRLLLLLLL!!!!" and feminist war tactics happened in that classroom that day. It wasn't a simple rejection. The accused must have had some very embarrassing moments in class that aggravated his victimization by Tyrones and Chad bullies.

I LAUGH AND DANCE AND LAUGH AND DANCE im glad she died
She could have not publicly rejected and embarrassed him.

But, silly me, she has a hole between her legs so she did nothing wrong.
i think she mocked him and sent chads to beat the shit out of him im fucking 100000 % sure

Last edited: