Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Teen Love Is Literally Everything

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
It shapes your whole future. It gives you experience. I am going to uni next month and I know that I missed teen love. Its over for me. Kidcels should leave the forum and try to experience teen love. It is your last chance. Don't miss it like me and other truecels.

teen love is something you could have never gotten if u were a real incel anyways

stop obsessing over it

Love isn't that important, nothing to learn tbh

i used to have hope when i was like 14 that maybe a miracle would happen but i've already thrown in the towel merely 2 years later

If you missed out on teen love, you missed out on sth you can't catch up in the future. :fuk:
Teen love is sth that helps you building yourself as an adult, and if you don't experience this, you'll never get it back. :fuk:

If you missed out on teen love, you missed out on sth you can't catch up in the future. :fuk:
Teen love is sth that helps you building yourself as an adult, and if you don't experience this, you'll never get it back. :fuk:
Brutal whatever1999pill

I cried about it before

Overrated. Teen love in idealized form, which is represented in romcom animes does not exist irl.

Last edited:
Overrated. Teen love in idealized form, which is represented in romcom animes does not exist irl.
disagree JBF is the most powerful pill and can easily get you a foid for life assuming you don't screw up
we never had a chance :cryfeels::cryfeels:

No relationships are perfect, but it's always nice to have experienced it before going to adulthood. My peers had girlfriends meanwhile I just rot and still have trouble talking to girls

its the height of life. and I missed out on it like so many other fucking things mist people get just take for granted. for the average normalfaggot it just falls into their hands. I want to burn normalfaggots alive in gta I want to make them feel PAIN! they never had to struggle with anything crucial, they never had to feel singled out, shit always just automatically made sense to them, they never were capable of feeling intense emotional pain anyway due to their NT brain wiring, I want to rip their souls apart! they should fucking feel what I feel!

As a youngcel and a skinnycel with severe acne, it's over for me already:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: