Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teen years are the best.

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
For everything. Everything is fun and exciting and new Including relationships. It's completely over for me. Missing teen years cannot be compensated.

Facts once you’re done with ur teens forget about it. It’s done

Yeah school everyday hundreds of Stacie's right in front of your nose and you know you will never get them mogged by Chad all the time

For everything. Everything is fun and exciting and new Including relationships. It's completely over for me. Missing teen years cannot be compensated.

Adult life is fucking depressing in Western hemisphere. I can't imagine how it'll play out once I hit my 30s a few years from now :fuk: I wish I was pajeeto with Indian Friends and NT with high IQ.

Exactly. I only had one experience with a 2/10 in my early teens... but I ended Up being cucked with HTN :reeeeee: :reeeeee: years later, non-NT incel with 0 Friends and rejected like there's no fucking tomorrow!!! I hit rock bottom, my inceldom sadness goes beyond psychological pain... I can even feel pain and cold through every milimeter of my skin 24/7.

for normies . My best year was 2002 when I was 7

Elementary school were the best years for me
If only I knew this at the time :cryfeels:

Exactly. I only had one experience with a 2/10 in my early teens... but I ended Up being cucked with HTN :reeeeee: :reeeeee: years later, non-NT incel with 0 Friends and rejected like there's no fucking tomorrow!!! I hit rock bottom, my inceldom sadness goes beyond psychological pain... I can even feel pain and cold through every milimeter of my skin 24/7.
It was brutal seeing everyone partying and having fun and losing their virginity while I rotted

For me teen years were worst.
7-12 were far better.

Indeed. For my entire childhood I looked forward to my teen years, because all the media makes it look like the best time of one's life. But it turned out to be the shittiest time of my life and elementary school was really the best. Although at least I still had friends for a while, and some fun things to do, now I don't even have that.

For normalfags though, it probably was the best time of their life.

Indeed. For my entire childhood I looked forward to my teen years, because all the media makes it look like the best time of one's life. But it turned out to be the shittiest time of my life and elementary school was really the best. Although at least I still had friends for a while, and some fun things to do, now I don't even have that.

For normalfags though, it probably was the best time of their life.
It was brutal seeing everyone else having the best time of their life while rotting

There is only one solution to your problem.. a bullet to your fucking brain.