Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teen/young love is literally the purest, most beautiful form of love there is.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
JFL at the myth that young people in love are somehow confused/too childish to be in love. What the FUCK is that?

Reddit bullshit which morons tell themselves to try to pretend finally getting a girlfriend after 35 years is somehow better than young people running around full of happiness, feeling things for the first time. Absolutely insane.

reddit is a place were subhumans cope.
all they do is virtue signal to farm internet points

Reddit bullshit which morons tell themselves to try to pretend finally getting a girlfriend after 35 years is somehow better than young people running around full of happiness, feeling things for the first time. Absolutely insane.

if you don't have sex by 18 , you might as well just instantly rope .

Love is a fictional concept.

seeing young teenage couples in public makes me want to rope tbh. I never had that

reddit is full of betabuxx cucks so not surprised
anyone who thinks that teen love means crap definitely has nigger disease

What if date teenager as an adult

Teenage girls or girls of any age do not “love”. Love is a male emotion. Teenage “love” is a dude in love with a woman who is there conditionally for his looks or his status/wealth.

This idea that love is a two way street is ludicrous. Any woman of any age would leave her boyfriend/husband if she could get something better with little effort.

Very true. I think more people need to accept this.
There is also biological advantages to having sex with teen girls that you cannot get at any other point in their lifetime. Soft tongue. Pure wetness. Tight cunny. Beautiful hair/Natural hair. Good smelling girls. The list goes on and on.

I don't find female comedians all that funny but a lot of these female comedians/actresses dig their own grave when they do stand-up or interviews. Always talking about how their body was better in their teens and 20s and now they have all these problems and smells that are weird coming out of their body. It's just odd to me how people laugh at that and know it is inherently true yet don't take the leap to express how much hotter teenagers are than their 35+ counterparts. And don't even get me started on how 40+ women are "in". No you are not you old bitch!

Very true. I think more people need to accept this.
There is also biological advantages to having sex with teen girls that you cannot get at any other point in their lifetime. Soft tongue. Pure wetness. Tight cunny. Beautiful hair/Natural hair. Good smelling girls. The list goes on and on.

I don't find female comedians all that funny but a lot of these female comedians/actresses dig their own grave when they do stand-up or interviews. Always talking about how their body was better in their teens and 20s and now they have all these problems and smells that are weird coming out of their body. It's just odd to me how people laugh at that and know it is inherently true yet don't take the leap to express how much hotter teenagers are than their 35+ counterparts. And don't even get me started on how 40+ women are "in". No you are not you old bitch!
Brutal. I think if older foids got injected with estrogen maybe they would age better, sadly the cucked FDA has banned many experimental treatments and won't even allow testinf

Foids peak as teenagers so yeah, agreed.

But really, I agree with you.

ma sweet innocent little angel, if I had sex with muh jailbait perfect waifu I wouldnt be incel because it has nothing to do with my face or behavior or height or frame :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

"Pure love :soy:" Get your :bluepill: out of here, faggot.

I can't even imagine having a looksmatched gf in my teens

Soft tongue. Pure wetness. Tight cunny. Beautiful hair/Natural hair. Good smelling girls.
:feelsohh: makes me want to go back to school with a rope and a bottle of chloroform.