Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Teenagerhood is the best and for some the ONLY time they can get a gf or wife (BRUTAL, BRUTAL, BRUTAL)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Look at this:

Then and now couples recreate old photos love 11 5739d355aece8  700

As a 13 year old he looked like a prettyboy Chatlite and mogged everyone.

As an adult he looks like a weak soy, literally like a trucel :lul::lul: He aged so fucking poorly it is ridiculous, but it doesn't matter because a foid already fell in love with him and they probably married.

Do you now understood why teenagerhood is so fucking important? Girls are the horniest and dumbest in that time too and the most insecure.

It is over for all of us. :feelsrope:

Better do it early than late

High IQ-post :feelsthink:

Looking back, I really peaked at around 16-17.
This of course doesn't applay to fat- or acnecels.

cope, im a fat acnecel and im 17 and i cant get a girl, women are already whores at this age

the truth is really brutal, teenage girls are the easiest to fool and pass the tests after that they just give you away or ruin your reputation

the truth is really brutal, teenage girls are the easiest to fool and pass the tests after that they just give you away or ruin your reputation
Truth Just be first is real, I have seen it first hand

That's because after 17 it is socially acceptable to whore around and they get EXPERIENCE. They get pumped and dumped and thus get the illussion they are high value. Before 17 they are still naive (of course many whore around even before).

The difference between a 16 and 20 year old foid is like day and night. They turn from naive girls into cold-blooded, entitled demons overnight after being pumped and dumped a few times by Chad and thus their man hatred grows.

Without sounding mean or overly discriminatory, how did his face form like that from what it was? I thought most people lost bloat off their faces when they fully develop as adults.

That's because after 17 it is socially acceptable to whore around and they get EXPERIENCE. They get pumped and dumped and thus get the illussion they are high value. Before 17 they are still naive (of course many whore around even before).

The difference between a 16 and 20 year old foid is like day and night. They turn from naive girls into cold-blooded, entitled demons overnight after being pumped and dumped a few times by Chad and thus their man hatred grows.
It doesn't stop at 20 though. The older they get the higher their standards become. That's the real meaning of how older women "know what they want and aren't afraid to ask for it".

Look at how much angrier Millennial aged women have become at Millennial aged nonchad males over time. Same thing will probably occur with Gen Z @Mainländer

The girl in the picture is fucking a chad right now

Imagine dating the girl of the first pic

Issue with these examples is that this never happens with outcasts in schools. It’s always with people in already popular circles. He had status and had a bit of looks relative to others in school, which is one of the L M S category. That’s what landed him a girl not some luck or something like that.

Look at this:

View attachment 476436

As a 13 year old he looked like a prettyboy Chatlite and mogged everyone.

As an adult he looks like a weak soy, literally like a trucel :lul::lul: He aged so fucking poorly it is ridiculous, but it doesn't matter because a foid already fell in love with him and they probably married.

Do you now understood why teenagerhood is so fucking important? Girls are the horniest and dumbest in that time too and the most insecure.

It is over for all of us. :feelsrope:
I would say uni is the best time. (ample free time, can vet girls etc). I was an idiot and pissed away my youth on my laptop like @anon1822 sure I would have had slim chances but better than none now. PAIR UP YOUNG once you are in your mid 20s it is OVER!

Literally all the soy faggot needs to do is lose fat and his face will lean out and he will look good again. Brutal though looks like she kept growing and he didn’t get any taller. But his face is just full of fat what a lazy retard. If she divorced his ass he would lose that fat quick.

That's true. You have access to women because you're forced to be in the same space and interact with each other in school. If you're a manlet it's not as big of a problem because you're expected to grow taller and mostly everyone around you is short too. Also because of pedo laws you don't have to compete against 35+ year old dicks who got their life together and sugardaddy all the 18 year old chicks out of the pool.

I hated school, but thinking back I wasn't doing too bad with women in my youth. My problem was that I was an idealist and tried to find a good gf that I wouldn't break up with, should've just had fun and enjoyed myself.

yes but how to do this when you're 27 :fuk:

also what a disgusting bloatcel :feelswhat:

99% certain that dude gets cheated on hard. Imagine how much attention she recieves and knowing the life and pleasures she could have, then coming home to him. I don't think any human is that principled.

99% certain that dude gets cheated on hard. Imagine how much attention she recieves and knowing the life and pleasures she could have, then coming home to him. I don't think any human is that principled.
probably browbeat him into an "open marriage". Increasingly, modern women openly cuck men, and for most normies it's either that or get cucked anyway and probably dumped

Too brutal I was always ugly and started puberty at 10

Cope. These days girls are already losing there virginity to chad or chad lites at 11 to 13 range. That age range or below are the only demographic of foids that an Incel could get by groomermaxxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back